My life

Ruby's p.o.v

It's been 3 years, since I graduated at beacon, and can i say its been one heck of an experience. I mean I knew the creatures of Grimm were tough from my experiences at beacon academy, but the Grimm in the country part of vale are especially hard to fight.

I missed my old teammates. After the graduation party, we split  and chose our own path.  For instance,  Blake went back to Menagerie, to her parents, and sun kinda followed her.

Yang decided to take a long vacation to ohm knows where, its been a while since we met up.

 Surprisingly, Wiess was on the first aircraft back to Atlas, and I think she took her place as heir to the Schnee dust company, I have no idea what she's doing nowadays.

Oh, and how could I forget Oscar. I haven't actually seen him since my birthday, roughly two years ago, though we do chat on the phone from time to time. Its been lonely, not being with your friends and having no contact with your sister.

After ruby fights some Grimm.

I flop face first onto the little lounge in the loungeroom.  I'm currently staying in a small apartment for the next couple of days, the residents in the village have had some Grimm troubles.  My eyes felt heavy, so i closed them and tried to sleep... but my scroll had other ideas. The ringtone that I used for my sister played (This Will Be The Day), i let it ring for a couple of seconds, trying to process why she's calling me. 

i answered. 

Yang: Hey rubes, been a while,  how you bee?

Ruby: Wha.. ME?  What about you yang? We haven't talked in months! How's your holiday going, where are you right now, why are you calling me..

Yang: Woah woah , slow down sis, one question at a time.  My holidays been pretty good, I actually called to tell you something about that, I'm coming back to vale in two days...

Ruby: WHAT REALLY, THAT'S GREAT YANG!!

Yang: Ruby too loud. try to calm yourself a little,  now I've already called Blake and Wiess, they're going to meet up with me as well.

Ruby: Wow really? the old gang huh.. where did you have in mind to meet at?

Yang: . I was thinking maybe that café near the docks??

Ruby: Oh yeah, I know what one that is, I have to go but ill see you in the next week?

Yang: Yep okie doki, see ya sis.. OH and I wanna hear all about your adventures and how things with Oscar are.

She hung up,  and my mind wandered.. things with oscar? Honestly i didn't really know myself, last time we talked was around 5 months ago, and it wasn't really going at all. i shook my head slightly and threw my  Scroll next to me. 

It was about 8:16pm , so i decided to cook up something to eat, even if it wasn't much or fancy, food is food I guess.

IM SOOOOOOO SORRRRYYY
I've had major writers block with this story and I guess lost inspiration for it anyway I'll try to update again soon
Next chapters going to be long so enjoy