The double life

It was late 2011, Mika was on tour with his regular band, and Ida. It was a normal show that night, and Mika and Ida were happy, in love, and enjoying each others company. Mika's phone rang, he answered and instantly Ida noticed that he seemed happier and flirty, towards the person on the other end of the conversation. When Mika had finished on the phone he seemed excited for some reason, being curious Ida asked who phoned, Mika didn't reply as Ida hated it when the person on the other end of phone call phones, she got very angry very fast and shoved Mika against a wall and threatened him saying if you don't tell me who phoned I'll break your shoulder again. Mika was sick of this b***h pushing him around, so he took her hands off of him and walked off. He went to a near by pub where they served Brooklyn beer, his favorite and got absolutely hammered. The person he was going to meet with arrived and saw how intoxicated he was and took him back to their apartment. When Mika woke up he saw his lover sitting at the end of the bed blogging. 'hey Perez' Mika said.

'hi gorgeous, are you gonna tell he why you were shit faced when we were meant to be having a date?'

'sorry babe, it's just... I can't get away from Ida, I want to say to her that I just want to be friends but she's taken over my life, if I don't do what she wants.... She hurts me' Mika trails of and starts to cry. Perez comes over to him, holds him in his arms, and just comforts him.

When Mika calms down, they put their pjs on and go to bed, Perez waking up every so often to squeeze Mika a little bit tighter, and Mika saying he's ok by giving Perez a light kiss on the lips. 'goodnight Mika'

'night Perez'