Andy Imagine: Lost

So at Bunbury I kinda lost my mom so I waited by the tour buses and I was crying and coming up with a scenario that what if FOB found me crying and someone decided to help. So yeah, you'll be out into my situation.

~

You cried as you waited by the car, it wasn't everyday that you were alone in a major city, at midnight. Being only sixteen, it kinda freaked you out a bit. You didn't know what kind of evil person was out there.

You gave up waiting by the car so you decided to walk, tears still falling down your face. It got cold so you untied the flannel that was around your waist and put it on.

You sat down on the sidewalk, the tour buses just nearly a foot away from you.

"You ok?" You heard someone ask.

"I lost my mom," you sniffed as you looked up, which made you cry even harder.

There were the boys and Meredith, giving you a worried look.

"Where was the last place you saw her?" Andy asked.

"I-it was before you guys went on, I wanted to be closer to the front so this lady asked my mom if I could go with her and she said that it was fine. I'm just worried, but don't worry about me."

"Well it is midnight, and your crying near the tour buses," Joe said.

"You guys go to the bus, I got this," Andy said which crouching next to you. "I'll help you find your mom, ok?"

You sniffed and got up. Andy waited for you to calm down and to stop having a melt down.

"I'm sorry you have to spend your birthday helping me find my mom," you said quietly.

"You're a fan, we care about our fans."

"I'm sixteen, I don't know why I'm so panicked about this."

"You're alone in a big city, and not a lot of people can see down here, so I get why you're scared. Here, how about this, how was the show?"

You smiled and Andy saw your eyes twinkle in the streetlights. "I loved it! I saw Meredith and I got so excited and then I saw you guys and I got excited. I brought a CD booklet in case I met you guys, but I didn't know that I would meet you like this, though."

"When we find your mom, I can take you both back to the bus and let us sign that booklet for you. Was this your first show?" He asked while stopping near the fence. You couldn't go back in because you already went out.

You nodded and wiped away some few stray tears with your flannel sleeve, "Yeah, I'm glad I begged my mom for tickets. I always thought that I would never see you guys live because you would split soon and so I always ask. Third time's the charm."

"Well, you enjoyed yourself and that's all it matters. What was your favorite song?"

"Definitely Hum Hallelujah, it's my absolute favorite song."

"(Y/N)!"

You looked over and saw your mom coming to the exit. She saw the guy next to you and started to worry. "Who is this?!"

"Ma'am, I'm Andy Hurley, I'm the drummer in Fall Out Boy. Your daughter was crying near the tour bus because she couldn't find you. I offered to help because she knows me."

"I assumed that she would find one of you guys," your mother sighed, "thank you so much for finding her."

"Anything for (Y/N) here. She wasn't an issue at all. She was an absolute sweetheart. Do you mind if I take her to find my friends, she wants to get something signed."

"Not at all," your mom smiled, "I'll be at the car."

~

So Bunbury, hOLY SMOKES IT WAS AMAZING!!! I GOT A DECENT SPOT UP FRONT, I MADE SOME FRIENDS (who I'm trying to look for and I did lose my mom), I GOT SOME STREAMERS FROM WHERE THEY DID DISLOYAL ORDER OF WATER BUFFALOS, WE SANG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANDY AND HE WAS WAVING LIKE A 5 YEAR OLD, MEREDITH WAS THERE AND I FUCKING SCREAMED, PETE GAVE A 5TH GRADER A BACKSTAGE PASS BECAUSE HE KNEW ALL THE WORDS, THE REDS WONA GAME SO THERE WERE FIREWORKS, PATRICK HAD THE BEARD, JOE'S HAIR IS BACK TO BEING CURLEY AND THE SET LIST WAS A FUCKING BOP AHHHHHH

Have this really blurry photo of my precious baby Joe