"What did u just fucking say?" He quickly got up and grabbed me by my neck.

"Let me go." I said with a blank expression.

I was so use to getting choked or hit on by Peter. At first I use to hate it because I thought he loved me. Well, he told me he loved me and when he finally got me, the abuse came. Now, I love it. It fuels my every being. The way his hands clash onto my skin.

The pain Peter inflicted on me is the same pain I wanna inflict on others.

"Get out. Come back when you learn how to fucking listen."

I nodded and walked out.

I wasn't going to stay and just get yelled at like I'm a fucking dog.

"August, mooove." I heard a voice.

I peeked around the corner and saw the person I couldn't wait to be alone with.

"Why? Why can't I touch ma fiancé?" He said, making her smile.

Fiancé?

I tried to glance at her left hand to get some confirmation.

He grabbed her once more, kissing on her neck. From the face she was trying to hide from him, she couldn't hide the fact that she was loving it.

"We're in a hallway, my love." She giggled.

"Because you stay follwin s nigga like a lost puppy."

"Be realistic, August. I was trying to go to your hotel suite to get my shampoo and conditioner you keep stealing."

He laughed, "Then shits be smellin good as hell. And ion like the term stealin. I borrowed them and was not goin ta give em back."

"Go back in there and watch my child, sir." She shook her head, smiling up at him.

"Next time you buy shampoo and shit, ima steal it." He walked away from her.

She laugh, going into I assume his hotel room.

Follow her.

I smirked, listening to my inner voice and followed her. I grabbed the flower vase off the decorative table and walked into the unlock suite.

"Where did he put my stuff?" She asked herself.

"Hello, beautiful." I said. She jumped, turning around to face me. "Member me?"

"Round two?" She balled her fists up.

I giggle. "Not at all. I just wanna talk?"

"I'm not talking to you, devil. Leave or I'm calling August over here."

"So sexy." I slowly walked over to her.

"You need to leave before I retaliate." She began to back away from me, causing me to smile.

I make it known that I have the vase with me. "Sarah, Sarah, Sarah, what a beautiful name. Listen, we can do this easy or hard? I prefer hard, but it's your choice, gorgeous."

"I said leave. I'm not about to sit here and engage in an conversation with you."

"You're like me, huh? You like it hard."

I rushed towards her, causing her jump and try to run away from me. I grab her by her hair throwing her on the floor.

"AUGUST!" She yelled.

I wrap my hands around her throat, choking her.

"Shut the fuck up." I whispered harshly.

"Get off me." She said, slowly losing air.

My eyes lit up as her beautiful face turned red. She was slowly losing her life and I was loving it.

I pressed down, laughing at the face she was making it.

"Dumb bitch."

"August," she tried to say, but couldn't. Her eyes shut, but I knew she wasn't dead. She still had a good pulse.

I took my phone out, deciding to call Peter.

"What?" He answered.

"I got her, but be discreet, August could be around."

"What did you do?"

"Come see for yourself." I hung up and dragged her to the couch.

Peter's gonna be so proud of you.

"I know." I answered myself, clapping my hands.

"Angel?" I heard Peters voice.

"Yes?" I smiled.

He walked all the way inside, closing and locking the door behind him.

"We gotta go. Call Ted and let's go." He smirked.

"Of course." I quickly dialed the front desk.

"Angel?"

"We got Sarah. Get the car ready and make sure to book us a flight to Houston, Texas."

"Right on it."

I hung up and just stared at Peter as he stared at Sarah.

"I'm so fucking happy. I love you Angel." He said, still staring at Sarah.

"I know." I smirked, leaning down to caress Sarah's hair.

IGNORE ALL MISTAKES

(This is just a quick filler chapter. The next chapter will jump at least a couple months. The story is almost to an end and I'm trying to see if I wanna end the story or make an I Do Book 2. 🤷🏾‍♀️ Let me know y'all thoughts.)