Chapter 15: A catfight caused by a cat

Quite taken aback by Kagami's words, Adrien harshly pushed her away. It wasn't so Adrien but he had to. He doesn't like what Kagami is doing. And surely, his lady won't like it either.

"You're crazy," he snickered, starting to walk away.

"Call me whatever you want, but I'm going to make sure that Marinette will be the one weeping."

Adrien ignored what Kagami had just said. Instead, he walked faster and exited the locker room, heading outside the school.

Adrien's driver is already outside. He already asked permission from his father to go see movies with her friends. Unexpectedly, his father permitted him to.

Adrien's driver is aware about where he's going so he started driving once Adrien got inside. Nathalie is also inside, updating Adrien's father.

When they reached the destination, Adrien just waved goodbye before coming in.

Adrien immediately sat beside Marinette after spotting where their group was.

"Who did you talk to?" Marinette asked, trying to test if Adrien's honesty.

"Kagami," he simply said. "I told her she doesn't stand a chance and that you're the one I like," he added, still sounding casual.

Marinette turned silent. She felt bad, alright. She thought of bad things when in fact, Adrien just did it for her.

Gosh, he's so in love with her.

The next day, Marinette was in a good mood. She woke up early and went to school immediately.

Alya wad already there, updating het Ladyblog as usual.

"You're in a good mood," Alya couldn't helped but point out. Marinette was usually grumpy at mornings—unless she can see Adrien around.

"Of course," she cheerfully said.

"Right. You and Adrien were flirting the whole time we were watching a movie," Alya dryly said. Marinette just shrugged. It is true, anyway.

Marinette leaned back her seat.

But shit happened.

Adrien came inside the room. He's not alone. There's a leech—with a name of Kagami—following behind him.

Marinette accidentally dropped the book on her table, catching Kagami and Adrien's attention.

Adrien looked at her with a troubled expression. Clearly, he doesn't want being near Kagami and he didn't expect that Marinette is already there.

Kagami sent Marinette a mocking smile, clearly provoking her.

Marinette abruptly stood up, annoyance written all over her face while looking straight to Kagami. Congratulations to her. She just freaking earned herself a catfight with the Cat's girlfriend. Funny? No.

"Don't tell me you're hurti—"

Tikki wasn't able to finish her sentence before Marinette approached Kagami. Adrien stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do.

"I see that you didn't understand what Adrien said," Marinette started, "Let me make it clear to you. He doesn't like. He will neve—"

Marinette wasn't able to move. As much as it was out of their character, Kagami cutted her off with a slap.

Adrien looked astonished. He doesn't know what to do!

Marinette didn't let her get away with it, though. She easily grabbed Kagami's short hair, pulling it as hard as she can.

And there...shit started again. They started pulling each other's hair, even scratching each other's skin from time to time.

It was a good thing that Gabriel Agreste is still busy designing some stuffs.

Believe it, Adrien and the rest of the class tried stopping them, but it's too impossible. They do not want to call the principal or teachers, either, because they do not want their Ladybug to be in trouble.

So Adrien did what he thought he would never do. He called Nathalie—who was still outside the school.

Nathalie, with the help of Adrien's driver, pulled them away from each other. Despite being pulled away, they still keep on sending each other death glares.

Adrien instantly ran to Marinette, trying to help her fix herself. Then he looked at Nathalie and the driver. "Thanks, guys. Please don't tell my father about this."

Nathalie, together with the driver, just walked away. She didn't even gave him an assurance.

Start of Something New (MLB) | ✓ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें