‘Shit Nae. Is it the baby?’ I hear Momma K say as she gets on the floor and place my head in her lap.

‘Morning sickness sucks.’ Imumble out. We sit there for a few minutes with Momma K running her fingers through my hair.

‘Nae’, I had to tell Jack about the baby. He wanted to use you as bait and I told him off. Told him I would leave him if he tried to use you.’

I gently rolled my body so I Could face Momma K.’ You would really leave Jack, leave your family for me?’

‘Oh course I would. You are like a daughter to me and I love Jack, but if he puts you in harms way I don’t think I could ever forgive him.’

‘Love you Momma K.’ I tell her tiredly

‘Love you too. Come on, let's get you into bed. Do you think you can make it to your room?’

I nod my head and Momma K helps me up. I’m a little unsteady on my feet at first, but Momma K wraps her arm around my waist and we slowly make it to my room where Momma K helps me into bed. As soon as my head hits the pillow I am out.

I wake up a few hours later but I still feel drained of all my energy. I force myself out of bed when my stomach starts to growl. I make my way to the main area of the clubhouse. I don’t see Momma K or Jack. Most of the faces are ones I don’t recognize. I see a flash of red hair back behind the bar, maybe it is Murphy, i mean snoopy. I walk over to the bar and search for the red hair again. I find it quickly but snoopy looks different. The man that I see has the same pale complexion and red hair, but his hair is longer on top and shaved down at the sides. The top is slicked back, but it looks bouncy almost. There are no thick black rimmed glasses hiding his green eyes and he has a handlebar mustache covering his upper lip.

He catches my eye and heads over to me.

‘What can I get ya Nae’?’

I blink surprised.’ You know my name?’

He gives a kind smile, unlike Snoopy's flirty smile.

‘Course I do. Everyone knows who you are, especially with everything going on with the RO’s.’

‘RO’s?’

‘Reaper’s Outlaws. You don’t know much about biker culture do you?’

“Nope. But I’m a quick learner and I’m picking up on things as I observe people.’

‘The quiet type huh.’

‘Nope.’ I shake my head.’ WEll I never used to be the quiet type, guess I am now.’

‘Hey are you related to Snoopy?’

He gives a small chuckle and tells me yes.

‘What did that knucklehead do? I’ll kick his ass, you just say the word.’

I giggle and ask him what his name is. He tells me it’s Patty. That’s his road name.

‘Why Patty?’ I ask as he sets a glass of water down in front of me.

‘Murphy and I have strong Irish blood and that's pretty much it. I don’t have a cool battle story like most of the other guys. My brothers are just a we bit..’ he pauses, not sure how to end his sentence. I decide to help him out.

‘Into stereotypes.’ I say.

He chuckles,’I was gonna go with uncreative, but yes, they completely stereotyped me.’