You

You are dreadfully alone, the kind of alone that flips your stomach and turns your heart. The sound of a record waiting to start, waiting to be heard but... no one is around to listen. You doubt they'd care, so you drown yourself in thought. Not able to hear the cries that rings in everyone else ears but yours.

 You leave.

Out the door. Heart racing. Vision blurred. Your fear and heart take over your thought. One look back to the place that never loved you and your gone. A rocky engine and perseverance the only thing making sure you move forward.   

You run. 

You run until your gas is empty and so are emotions. You go into a gas station parallel to the twilight zone with laminate floors and stains that stick to your feet . The first person you see is a reflection of a life you've been told to never lead. Yet it's you no one else but you. As a new red bull for fuel. You leave again.

You hide. 

You hide from the broken glass of a place you left. So you can never see it or the scars it gave you or relive the memories that still haunt you. You hope it won't find you so you can try and forget it cause if you can forget it maybe it'll leave. Maybe it was all fake and your new life is all you need. Maybe if it forgets you, you'll forget it. 

You grow.

You grow and make your scares stretch marks. You make your past your story and your new adventure is the future. You make a space where you are safe and a home with those you love. A place the whole world admires as it is yours. You grow to be yourself. You grow to change the world 

You thrive.

You thrive in hope and endurance. You thrive with the power of everyone who truly cares behind you. Hatred crashes at your presence. You change the world with the light of hope and diversity it already holds and raise it for everyone to see. 

Change the world. It's in our hands.