Prologue

Krishna who is regarded as the supreme god head is one of the most glorious characters according to the Hindu mythology.

Historians regard him as a marvel whilst commoners worship him as god.

He was the monarch of a beautiful coastal city named Dwaraka, slayer of most powerful demons and Asuras. He was the King maker who established righteousness in a then tyrant society. A politician unparalleled and man of highest evolutionary order.

I am a mere being who is short of words worthy enough to speak in his honour.

I believe I have nothing new to say about him. Yet one aspect that often intrigues me is despite numerous feats and accolades he upholds for himself, people often remember him as a lad who was a passionate charming lover and the first image that comes into one's mind when his name is taken is that of his love Radha and him together.

Radha who is famously known as Krishna's lover is mostly non-existent. What were her thoughts? Why did history silence her? Did she choose to be mute to this world except for her lover?

Why would Krishna who is a synonym of complexity fall for a regular ordinary girl?

Was she too precious that he was possessive to an extent of not allowing the world to get a glimpse of her persona?

Questions are numerous but answers barely exist. All we are left with is a mind to imagine.

This story is about the time when Krishna who was a young boy was revealed his true parentage and had to leave Mathura. What were his thoughts?