Out of May and Into June

Tonight was meant to be a regular and fun night. Just a couple of nobodies sinning in the streets of hollywood. The atmosphere smelled of cigarettes and cologne. Tonight was meant to be like the rest and easily forgettable. How far from the truth could I have been?

There were five of us. I had just been at a dance club downtown with my friend. He wore a black hoodie with a golden cigarette brand logo along his chest. I had just helped him pick it out a few hours ago. The other three were coming from the south side of town. I could hear the bass of music that incited erotic emotions emanating from the building. We walked towards the front of the building from the parking lot where we had left our cars. We were greeted by this "swollen dude" that looked like one hundred and eighty nine pounds of pure muscle. The lobby glowed with an Olympian aura and on the walls were photo frames of women blessed by Venus. One more door stood between us and the paradise we sought in sin. Like most of Hollywood's illusions, in order to enter, we must pay. So we did, and with a grin, the gatekeeper opened the gate to a mirage. A sort of Deja vu.

It was just as mesmerizing as all of Hollywood's productions made it to seem. Before my eyes clearly adjusted to the darkness and constant flashing of strobe lights, the bass of the music had already put me in a trance. Men who wished to drown their sorrows in mixes of fermented berries and vegetables coexisted with men who were "fond" of the female body. Women of all figures roamed around shamelessly exposing every inch of their curvatures. I exhaled in excitement, "Tonight's, gonna be alright." After agreeing with the other four when to return home, we parted and ventured into this sin city. I stood in the dark and one of these "entertainers" had locked eyes with me but I had no interest in her. To me she was just another being. I took a seat at a table; it was octagonal with two seats per side. Each seat was occupied by an eager worker of the middle class, ready to toss money at a "spectacular show". This voluptuous mulatto woman got on stage and twirled around a pole like a leaf in the wind. Her hips gyrated and hypnotized even the strongest souls into throwing money at her. These workers they...they believed they were happy in their vice. I was happy in this vice. But like all of god's blessings, the dance came to an end and after a while of noise and drinking fruity concoctions, the blessing was received once more. This time, it was an ebony woman. The more we made it rain riches, the raunchier she became. Grinding on the sliver of silver and relishing in the money poor suckers like me and these workers threw at her mindlessly. The more time I spent casting money out to the void, the more intense this feeling of power became. It made me feel void of all my worries.

Her dance was surely as spectacular as we were promised. As I admired her body, two entertainers climbed onto the table.

These entertainers weren't wearing bikinis like the rest of "Hollywood's productions", but rather wore a maid outfit for a specific kind of person. One of them was a rather daring seductress who dyed her hair blue and had tattoos on her arms. On her legs she wore the scars Hollywood had tattooed over six months. She moved her hips along the silver pole cleaning it as a maid would. But it was the other that caught my attention. My eyes widens as she knelt down on all four in front of me. In the limelight she was as pale as the moon and her hair flowed like rivers of black silk. Aromatic fumes that beckoned me closer came from her body. She made me feel so high and she knew it. She looked at me like she wanted to devour me. I was a mere plaything to this tigress. Without hesitation, I threw money and she crawled closer. I could see the tattoos on her inner thighs as she wrapped them around me. I slid more money into her fishnet leggings and she laid down in front of me. My heart followed the vibrations of the music. My eyes darted from her breast to her rear to her eyes. The more I looked at her, the more she had me wrapped around her finger. Before I knew it, I had locked eyes with her. It was irresistible the way she bite her lip and maintained eye contact. I didn't want to blink because when I did, the show was over. Both of the maids gathered their riches in designer bags. To be honest I felt a sudden drop in my mood. "I need to know who she is!", I thought to myself. But I remained in my seat, hoping that maybe she would return. The devil must have been in the same place as I, for five minutes later, she had returned to her services as a maid. "There she is! Just do it you pussy." , was the only thing that came to mind when I saw her. It didn't take long for me to lose all my shame and muster up the courage to gaze at her appearance once again. The devil must have been in the same place as I, for the slightest movement of my eyes caused her to look for them. I saw her put down this silver tray and I could swear she was a psychic. The moment I thought of walking towards her, she had already started walking. My heart raced as I stood still in my seat. My mouth dried up and my palms- soaked in sweat. I felt a soft, warm hand touch my shoulder and sense a warm presence near my ear. "I saw you looking. Need anything?" she said. Her tone was so calm, and smooth. It sent chills down my spine. A wave of confidence rushed through my whole body as I muttered "Let me get a dance". Surprised, she accepted payment and took me by the hand.

She lead me to a booth and told me to stay there. I looked around and the scene was blurred by sex, money, and Hollywood's best drinks. She came back with a balloon and unbuttoned three of her buttons on her maid uniform. I was at the edge of the seat anticipating her next move. She pushed me gently against the back of the booth and she placed the balloon in my lap. "Get ready...master". She sat on my lap and started to grind against me. The only thing between her gyrating ass and my excited cock was the balloon. I relaxed my hands on the seat but she grabbed them and demanded I caress her body. Her friction was enough to emanate an aroma of lust, berries, and cigarettes. Mesmerized, I could feel the grooves of her back as my chest pressed against it. She smiled and wrapped her arms over my arching neck. She pushed against me harder and the balloon warped shapes accordingly and almost popped. Her sudden movements aroused my interests making me savor the feeling of her warm thighs. She lifted her maid skirt and popped the balloon landing on my crotch. She continued grinding on my body and moved my hands up her body. All of a sudden, everything had come to an abrupt stop. She got up and exhaled. I could tell she had just warmed up. "Hey, what's your name?", I asked as I picked the ripped balloon pieces off my five-o-one jeans. "Danielle, but you know it's polite to give your name first", she replied in a playful manner. I asked her when she got out, but she would leave half an hour after I would. She asked me if I wanted to see her tattoos. Seeing how my friends wouldn't want to leave before midnight, I decided, "Sure why not". I got up and patted myself down.

Without a second thought, Danielle had taken my hand and she guided me through a hallway. For a moment, the warmth of her hand was the only thing my senses could feel. My surroundings and everything that wasn't her or myself and shifted into a confined space of anticipation painted in blueberries. Purple made out of green fruit. My eyes were fixed on Danielle. Her body moved to the rhythm of her steps, enticing is what I would describe it as. She looked back at me and I looked at her. Our eyes locked and her hand gripped mine tightly. "David", I say. She looked at me confused, as she reaches the last few steps. "My name. You never really got it". She smiles and a short laugh escapes her lips. "Ok then David, you ever been to Hollywood ?" I smile at her question. "Actually, I come here during the day as a photographer." I say.
She raises both her eyebrows, "Photography huh. Artsy much?" I laugh and shake my head. I meet her at the top of the steps and we walk into an old office. It's kinda shanty with cob webs covering the corners of the desk in front of me. She closes the door and turns on the light. Even the light bulb is running out of use. "Hey I thought I was gonna see your tat...toos." I turn my body to her and was met with her naked torso. Her body was a beautiful canvas and the ink from a gun had scribbled "Love Sux" on her left breast. On her shoulder, a spider. On the right side of her rib cage was a wave form. "N-nice tits...I MEAN TATS!" She smiles and walks towards me. Her hips moved and her breasts bounced, I was in a trance. "Being the only one half naked is weird soo...". With that said, she tugged on my shirt and started lifting it up. Once my torso was exposed, she took a minute to look at me. "I'm not lanky but I'm not bulky either" I say. She smiles , "definitely nubile". She wraps her arms around my neck and I place my hands on her hips. With our skin merely two centimeters apart from each other, I could feel the heat radiating from her breasts. More importantly, she leaned in for a kiss. I reciprocate. Nothing more happens as we hear a knock on the door. Startled, I look at the door and then at Danielle. "Next time tiger" she says as she puts on her "work uniform". She leaves and closes the door behind her. "So am I just gonna be left here? Half naked? What the fuck" I exclaim to myself.