Chapter Two

I woke up the next morning due to the sun peeking in through my blinds. Huffing I pull the covers over my head not wanting to get up. Last night had went great but Alice didn't leave until a little past two this morning. And let me tell you, I am tired as fuck. After not being able to fall back to sleep I roll over and grab my phone. "Shit." I mutter as I read the time. 10:32am. Alice is going to be here in an hour. "Fuck." I mutter getting out of bed. Walking into my bedroom I strip of my clothing and turn the shower on. I let it steam up for a bit while hitting shuffle on my music. Finally, getting into the shower I hurry to scrub myself and wash my hair. After cleaning my self I get out of the shower and wrap the fluffiest towel around me. Walking into my adjoined closet I put on my matching undergarments. Wrapping the towel around my head I proceed to look for something cute to wear. I settled on a pair of black ripped shorts and a cute pastel yellow crop top that says 'Sunflower' on it. "Damnit." I say as I look at the time. 11:21am. I have roughly 20 minutes to finish getting ready. Ugh. Walking back into the bathroom, I take the towel out of my hair and hang it up. Looking at my reflection in the mirror, I decide to just brush my light blonde hair and put some musse in it. Settling with the beach wave look. Looking at my phone I see a message from Alice.

    Incoming message: 11:35am

   From: Alice

Just leaving my house :)

Grunting, I just sent a thumbs up back to her. I need to put my face on. Sighing, I reach into my make up bag. Deciding to keep it simple, I quickly do my mascara and eyeliner. Causing my pale blue eyes to stand out. Quickly finishing I head downstairs grabbing my bag from my room on my way down. Once downstairs I hear Alice honk. Putting my black vans on I head out to meet her. "Hey girl.", Alice says to me as I open the car door. "Hey.", I say back buckling myself up. Turning up the radio Alice reveres out of the driveway and we head off to our destination. "So, where are we going?", I question her as I watch the blur of surroundings around of us. "I'm taking you to meet one of my friends from school." Alice says as she glances at me out of the corner of her eye. I give her a curious look, while shaking my head. "Who?" Smiling she replies, "Someone I think you'd like." What? What's that supposed to even mean? It's literally my third day here and she's already taking me to meet people. Crazy lady. Watching the trees past by as we continue to drive. "How much longer?" We've been driving for possibly 15 minutes. "Patience, October." Ha, she's funny. "Me? Have patience? You're hilarious." I said while laughing. Alice started to laugh to once she figured I was serious. "Don't you worry, we're almost there." She said glancing at her phone.

Five minutes later we arrive at a wilderness park. It's a beautiful. "Common." she says as she starts to walk over to the nature trail. "What are you going to kill me?" I questioned her jokingly. She just laughed in response. Walking towards the trail I notice a guy sitting at the bench. Wondering if that's the person I was meeting; my question were answered when I saw Alice give him a hug. He's a good looking guy. He was tall just above average. Blonde shaggy hair that wouldn't look good on anyone else. Realizing I was starring he looks up at me. Blushing I quickly looked away. His eyes are a beautiful dark blue. Walking over me he sticks his hand out, "Hi, I'm Jason. Jason Wells."