Once the girls got me out of bed I took a quick shower and straightened my hair.

The girls had picked out a blue sundress with a floral pattern. They laid out a brown leather braided belt, a white cardigan, and brown sandals to go with the dress. After quickly dressing myself I grabbed the moon necklace Lucas got for me. I hardly ever leave the house without it on.

The girls hand me a small brown purse where the strap crosses over me. The strap itself is braided and leather like my belt.

Looking into the purse I find all the essentials that every purse should have. A pack of gum, hand sanitizer, chap stick, tissues, sunglasses, and... Lucas' credit card.

Lucas' card.

The card of credit.

Credit of Lucas'.

Lucas credit card.

"Why is this in here?"

"We're all going shopping. Lucas wants to spoil you and wants you to buy anything and everything you want."

Adrian explains this with a smile on her face as her and Aella direct me back into the bathroom to do my makeup.

Once they deem me ready, we walk down to the living room where Jorgie, Lena, Kendra, Adaline, and Sofia are all sitting on the couches in the room.

Sofia and Adaline acknowledge my presence first, even though Jorgie speaks before everyone else.

"Oh good your here! We have a long day planned and if we want to get it all done then we better get a move on! So ladies... Pile in the cars so we can go shopping!"

Everyone squeals in excitement as we walk out of the house and into the awaiting cars.

The drive to the mall was full of jokes and laughs as we raced down the roads. As soon as we pulled into the parking lot, everyone spilled out of the vehicles toward the main entrance.

The mall was incredibly busy as we went from store to store, buying things here and there.

After shopping for a few hours the girls and I go to a spa in the heart of the mall. Each of us got massages, mud or roses baths, manicures and pedicures but each in a different color.

After the spa we decided to go back to Lucas and I's house for dinner and a movie marathon.

By the time we made it to the house it was 4:30 which meant we would have plenty of time to make dinner and pick what movie to watch first.

The girls decided they wanted to change into more comfortable clothes so we stopped at the pack house.

When everyone is changed, the girls and I started to head back to the cars. That was until we heard a small squeak and someone grabbed onto Lenna's arm.