Party 1

I really appreciate the lovely comments by those who did. seriously. totally made me continue this chapter. ♥ OH&&Guys I figured it's a little weird that she still lives with her parents at 19 and still goes to parties and all that while she's still there. so Heather and Sophie are 17. But, Heather will turn 18 soon. ;) Oh & they already graduated (which makes sense since they're almost 18) but that doesn't matter because the story takes place in the summer. ohhkaayy, please comment. xxliv

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"What?" I mutter looking at the ground. Why does he make me feel like this? I hate it.

No one speaks up, so I do, I say what I'm thinking at that very moment, "Well, I'm getting a drink."

Sophie laughs, "A drink?" I clear my throat, "Do...you think they have...water?"

Sophie laughs like its the funniest thing in the world, which irritates me, and Josh does this sigh/laugh under his breath.

I roll my eyes, "I'll look myself." I say start walking and Sophie cuts infront of me, "Calm your tits, why are you so defensive?" she whispers.

"I'm thirsty." I say like an alittle too inocently.

"Then come on." Josh says getting into the conversation.

"Okay." I mumble. We start walking and a girl plows through the crowd to get to Josh.

Sophie and I turn around.

"Josh Hutcherson?!" she questions. Josh laughs awkwardly. "Hi.." he lets out polietly.

"I'm Lucy." she says nodding her head forward.

"Well, hey!" he says in his sexy hick voice. It's so, ahhh.

Sophie turns to me and smiles, raising her eyebrow.

I sit there, awkward, hating every second of this.

"Well, aren't you going to ask me to dance?" Lucy giggles.

Josh turns to us, "We won't stop you. Go right a head." Sophie says right away.

He nods and Lucy smiles, "Well come on, silly." she says pulling him into the crowd.

I take a deep breath. And Sophie turns back to me.

"Gotta let that sexgod have some fun on his first night here." she says. I dont know why this triggers me off. "I need a drink." I say groggy and head to alcoholic punch bowl.

Sophie stands there and watches me, as I aggressively dump the punch in my cup

I turn to look at everyone dancing.

This is when, I take the first sip.