What a Flirt

I dont know how I'm suppose to respond to that. Sophie does her little flirtatious giggle.

Josh turns to me, "Hey um, I can't work your shower."

I laugh, "Good." he smirks, "Yeah, yeah, that's what I deserve, I gotcha."

I roll my eyes, "Josh Hutcherson. You'd think you'd know how to turn a shower on. Eh, you must have people that bath you. " I say crossing my arms.

He does his impression of a cat hissing which makes me giggle.

"I'll show you." Sophie offers. "Eh. I'll show him. Pop a squat in the living room and I'll be right back." you tell her.

I lead to upstairs and go to my room because the bathroom is connected to both of our rooms. We share it.

Right as I walk into the bathroom I hear Josh speak, "Who's that stud?" I turn curiously, to see him looking at the mural above my bed, of him.

I freeze. Stiff. Frozen. He laughs at how awkward I am. I cross my arms, "I just did that to make you feel welcomed!" I say defensively.

"Right." he nods sarcastically. He looks at my expression and quizzes it.

"What?!" I say finally. He laughs, "Help me get the shower, will ya?"

"Right." I say as I go to the bathroom. I go to the shower, as I'm about to work my magic he speaks again. "So by the looks of it, you like the Hunger games?"

"I do. I read the books and loved it," I turn the knob a couple times and the shower starts, "I watched the movie and loved it."

I turn to see Josh, shirtless.

My face is beet red. "Thanks, Heather." he says smiling. "You're ...you're....welcome." I stutter. I walk out of there and he closes the door.

I can't function. Josh was shirtless. His body was so tamed. Muscular. Hot. Sexy. Damn, he was eye candy.

I ran down the steps to see Sophie flipping through a magazine. I had to brush what just happened off my shoulders. I had too.