*Rob Trujillo*

*TRIGGER WARNING*

She did it. I tried my best.

Looking down at the letter she left behind, tears went down my cheeks. I never cry, but now, I guess I have feelings.

And then I reach into my pocket, trying to find my phone because I needed my friends to come over. Pulling all the contents of my pocket out, I laid everything out on the table. Reaching out to my phone, I grabbed something soft, indeed not at my phone.

Out of all the things to pick up, I picked up this. After texting my friends, I thought what was going to happen. 

I had originally was going to propose to her a week ago. Not even a week ago, just 3 days. I walked in, happy. I was going to be engaged with the love of my life, then

I walked in her room. (some sayori shit)

I saw the noose. I feared to look down, but I had to. 

Then I saw it.

Her long, curly h/c hair in her face, she was about a foot off the ground.

I considered committing suicide myself.

In the middle of my thoughts, I heard the doorbell ring. Opening the door, I saw Kirk there. Seeing my tears intensified, he pulled me into a small hug.

"I get it. She was my best friend." He whispered, pulling out of the hug. Swallowing, I nodded, scared to say anything else in fears I would burst out crying.

I knew we were all going to die one day. I knew it may be soon, maybe even just 10 or 20 years. But I though all that I'd spend my life with her. I loved her with all my dear heart. And even worse, some people seemed happy. It's like they love me so much they wanted her out of my life.

I'll keep this life,

just for her.