Home

Oddly as the darkness broke from beau's mind, the bright setting sun peaking through the slowly vanishing storm in the distance, she didn't feel that same harsh piercing pain as she did just hours before.

Hours? Days? How long had she truly been out?

Pulling herself up slowly, taking her time with each movement, Beauregard took the time now to look around at what was around her, glancing down though at hearing something hit the sand as she stood, she bent down to pick up a small black and blue shell, it's backing covered in newly forming pink coral.

"Where..great something or someone saves me possibly and leaves this..what does this even-" she sighs heavily, rubbing her forehead and simply pocketing the small shell for now, taking the time to explore her new surroundings

Though the island wasn't that large, it was oddly barren of trees, being mainly covered in plants and other flowers. The taller palm trees simply swaying in the breeze now that the storm has seemed to cease.

"Great this..is gonna suck"

Seeing as her friends weren't in sight and she was alone, making shelter in hopes that her friends would show up eventually for her. They had to right?

In the distance, behind a small cluster of rocks Yasha and the others were still sitting and watching silently, nott more so interested in what beau was currently doing, seeing as she was tying logs and leaves together

"What's she doing?"

"She's building shelter nott" Caleb glanced to her, then to Molly, squeezing his hand "we should go, it's not safe"

"Yea your right..yash..?" Molly set a hand on her shoulder, not surprised when she didn't really respond much to his touch

"Hm? Yea I'm coming.."

The three nodded, one after another dipping into the water leaving Yasha alone as she curiously watched beau continue to struggle and occasionally curse as she built a shelter.

Though it took an hour or so beau finally make a decent shelter, in her own aggravation sat down in her newly made home, muttering something about food and not wanting to have to do crazy monk shit to try and get fish (Mulan style), which caught yasha's attention. Did she not know how to catch her own food? Figured humans knew better.

Diving away, causing a splash that caught beau's attention though simply left her in confusion, Yasha vanished under the waves to search for fish.

"Still here huh" Molly grinned, taking hold of a fish that nearly escaped yasha's grasp

"Well..yea I am. I don't think she can hunt Molly, she said so, I see no harm in this. Just aids her for another day"

"Your too sweet darling" Molly muses, turning to help her snag a few more before following her to the beach once more, where Beauregard had created a fire and was sitting silently, having of hung up her jacket, shirt and arm bandages likely to let them dry. Her shoes not too far away.

Nodding to Yasha, the two suddenly tossed the 4-5 fish they caught at beau, causing her to suddenly jolt up in surprise

"What the /fuck/-"

"Molly-" Yasha quickly whispered, trying to stop him when he went closer to the beach, pulling himself up a bit to lean against a rock

"Sorry! Didn't mean to hit you if we did"

"Who- I can't see you where are you-" Beau started to search for a stick to make a torch, keeping her eyes on where the voice cane from

"Just chilling over here, but my names Mollymauk, and you?"