Chapter 20

I herd my phone so I grabbed it and awnserd the call.

R: Hello

(Cameron) "Heeey" he moaned

R: What do you want

C: You

R: Cameron are you drunk

C: Maybe

R: Omg where are you

C: The park can you pick me up please

R: Yas be there in a second

I hung up dn grabbed my keys I looked down fans I was only wereing gray sweatpants a black sports bra and .mt hair was in a messy bun. I grabbed a sweatshirt fans zipped it up and got in the car. I drove to the park and I saw him sitting on the bench. I walked over and sighed and sat down.

"Robin I love you I swear I would never kiss her she is a slut and I always loved you just please forgive me" He said begging. Wait he Isent drunk.

"Cameron did you trick me?"

"It's the only way I want us to at least be friends but mostly I just want you back" He said and tears started coming out my eyes he hugged me. I guess I should listens to him I do believe him.

"Please?"

"Ok" I said and he hugged me even tighter.

"ROBIN!!!!!!!!!!" someone yelled sounding excited I turned around and it was Rivers. I sighed and said hi.

"Why are you guys out here it's like 10:00 pm" She said after hugging me.

"I am just going home my parents just got back." I said.

"We" Cameron corrected me.

"Omg you guys are back together you are like the hottest couple in high school" she said fan girling.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

It's been two week sense Me and Cameron have started to be friends. Me and Jules have been getting closer again to and even me and Rivers.

Tonight Jules, Adohra, Rivers, Westin(Rivers Boyfriends), Cameron, Gilinsky and I are all going bowling.