Lies Untold Chapter 5

I woke up with to the smell of pancakes, bacon, eggs and toast. I got up and dressed in my short short jean shorts with a silver pyramid studded belt and a long sleeve black shirt and black converse. Sure it was cold but when I find a cute outfit I don’t care.

“Morning Bud.” Dad said and kissed the top of my head when I walked up next to him while he cooked.

“Morning Dad.” I said while getting a glass. “Is there anything specific I can’t drink?” I asked and he looked at me weird like I was talking crazy.

“Why would there be anything specific you couldn’t drink?” He asked confused.

“Well Mother doesn’t let me drink some things at her house. She has them labeled in the fridge ‘do not drink’ if it’s something that she claims is for her only. Even if it’s orange juice.” I explained.

“Well your mother always did have a little bit of problems with sharing.” he said.

“Well she will have to share me.” I smiled at him.

He smiled before he spoke. “Drink anything you want, just no alcohol.” he said with a smirk.

I got Hawaiian Punch which was something mom never allowed me to drink because it was her juice same for when dad lived there. So now I think he is much nicer and happier without her. Sometimes I am.

We ate our breakfast and laughed at the guy on the weather channel about how he should be a rain cloud from the amount of sweat he was producing. I love my dad and I really missed how fun he was. He was the best dad anyone could ever ask for. My mother is very strict but still nice. But not exactly as much fun as m dad. He goofs around and has fun and lives life. Mother is more serious and precise about everything.

Later on I was watching television on my dads flat screen TV while he went to the gas station around the corner to get gas for his car just in case we wanted to go anywhere later. He got back in and came and sat next to me and put his arm around me and hugged me in the most awesome dad way.

“Bud, You still dancing?” he asked.

“Yeah, haven’t been practicing as much as I should be. Mother and I got into a fight I have kind of been ignoring talking to her, so I usually ask Jade and her mom to pick me up for dance.” I said half sadly.

“Well I could always drive you. I only live a few blocks away from your mother. I would really love if you visited me more often. I miss having my little munchkin around.” He smiled.

“Yeah I want to visit more. Do you think mother will allow me to when I get older go to a performing arts college instead of regular college?” I asked.

“That could be tough, she is a touch cookie to crack. I guess you will have to try to convince her to let you, Bud. Anyway it’s about time you go back to your mothers I have work today.” He said in a sad kind of way. I know he missed me and wanted to spend time with me but I understood if he had work.

“It’s okay, I understand. Maybe sometime this week I could come home on the bus here instead of to mothers house.” I said.

“That’d be great Bud. Alright get your stuff I’ll call your mother and let her know I’m dropping you off.” He said getting up with a huff, you know how dads are.

I got all my stuff packed and put my bag in my dads car and got in. I sighed as I buckled my seatbelt.

“Alright ready to go?” My dad asked in his usual fun tone of voice.

“Eh.” I said.

“I know you don’t. Don’t worry when I am off for a while we will go to the Black Veil Brides concert. But don’t tell your mom.” He laughed.

“OH MY GOD YOU GOT TICKETS TO IT!!!!” I screamed.

“Yes. What kind of cool dad would I be if I didn’t?” He joked.

We laughed and carried on being goofballs on the ride to my mothers house.

When we got there dad kind of looked at the house disgusted. Probably memories. Hah he doesn’t know the half of it anymore.

“Alright, Bye Bud see you soon.” He said when I got out of the car.

“Bye Dad Love you.” I said.

“Love you too, Bud.” He said and drove off. I watched him drive away and turned and looked at the outside of my mothers house.

Bushes trimmed perfectly. Yard mowed just as perfectly. Everything about the outside of my mothers house was precise just as she is.

I walked up to the front door and unlocked it. Walked in put my stuff in my room and looked around for any sign of my mother and Abbalyne.

“MOM, MOTHER I’M HOME.” I yelled.

I walked down stairs and looked around. “ABBALYNE? MOM?” I yelled but no answer.

I walked back upstairs and looked in Abbalyne’s room and found my mother looking horrified but no sign of Abbalyne.

A/N HEY GUYS this is kind of short but the next chapter is a shocker!!!! haha. Anyway If you read this story Thank you so much. And yea what else should i put here OH. What do you think happened? why does Ariel's mom look horrified? Where is Abbalyne. BYES LOVE Y'ALL, RENNIE!!!