[Chapter Thirty-Eight] Shawn

Start from the beginning

"Mari, this isn't what I planned on today." I groaned as she bit down on my shoulder. I put my hands on her hips and held her at arms-length to stop her. It wasn't that I didn't want her because fucking hell, I did. It was so hard to tell her no right now, so fucking difficult. I guess it shouldn't be surprising, seductive and sexy was part of her job description. She was good at what she did because she was near irresistible to men; she knew how to work what she had.

"And what did you have planned to do to, I mean with me?" she smirked at me and I just closed my eyes and looked to the ceiling, please let me find strength, please! I took a deep breath and opened my eyes

"Get your ass upstairs and change into something warmer than shorts and a t-shirt and we're going out." I told her and nudged her towards her room and couldn't help but give her ass a playful smack which she glared at me before heading to her room.

She came out ten minutes later in jeans and a long sleeve shirt with a scarf wrapped around her neck, it was late fall, early winter now. It was time for the other men in my company to come home soon, but I wasn't really ready to think about that yet.

I loved that it took her ten minutes to get ready and she barley had any make up on. I guess spending years with way too much make up on made you not really want to wear it anymore.

"Oh thank god you have more clothes on." I said I don't know what I would have done if she gave her next attempt at seducing me because I for sure would have caved, I almost did with the way she kissed me and suggested sex.

"You act like you have no self-control." She brushed up against me and whispered in my ear.

I grabbed her arm and put my hands on her hips so I could put her on the table and I stepped between her parted thighs.

"That because I don't kitty. I'd love you naked and sweaty and moaning and panting and screaming underneath me right now, I love that I make you feel how no other man has." I invaded her personal space

"It's sex, which is something I happen to master in Shawn. I've had a lot of it so what makes you so special?" She smirked but it didn't hurt my feelings nor my pride.

"Because last week you, my little minx, dragged me to the ground so you fuck me harder. Our little sleep overs and the obvious fact that I'm not paying you so sleep with me, you're doing it because you want to." She pressed her lips to mine and wrapped her legs around me.

I kissed her harder and I pushed her back onto the table and got on it to hover over her. She was so fucking hard to resist, I was stubborn and so was she, I was trying to set my mind on taking her out and she had set hers on sex, one of us would have to cave.

She pressed her hips up against mine and I groaned as I pushed back and her nails dug into my back. I grabbed her wrists and pinned them down by her head.

For fucks sake we were acting like horny teenagers with no self-control.

"No sex. I'm not having sex with you now or anytime today. We are going out and picking up Lex and watching How To Train Your Dragon again tonight after dinner." I said and she let her head fall back.

"You pick now to find some self-control?" she groaned and I smiled at her, her eyes were darkened with lust as she looked up and I had to fight not to look at her large and amazing breasts as her chest rose and fell rapidly.

"Mari, I like you and I want to actually take you out and spend time with you without us being naked or without an adorable little girl always there. I want time with you, alone."

"Fine. We'll go out, but this whole no sex thing tonight, is it really necessary?" she asked and I liked that she was desperately wanting to sleep with me, it may take a little time but eventually I'll make her that way, with our clothes on.