Chapter 5

(Y/n)
Me and Brendon were on your way to your 4th class of the day. I smiled as he kissed you on the cheek before you walked into your class. It was History. My teacher was Mr. Ruble. He was cool and he let us do what we wanted if we got our work done early. I held his hand as we walked into his room. Mr. Ruble came up to me and Brendon. He looked at Brendon. "You better hope I don't hear about you breaking her heart. I will hurt you myself." He said. I giggled as Brendon nodded nervously. "Trust me Mr. Ruble, if I break her heart, I'll hurt myself. Probably even kill myself." Brendon said. "Brendon, stop that." "Okay beautiful." He said back. I blushed at the nickname. I smiled though. He grabbed my hand and left a small kiss before sitting in the seat next to me. He looked over at me. Giving me a loving smile. We were watching a movie about the holocaust. I saw someone I recognized. It was a holocaust survivor that I was blessed to have the chance meet. Her name was Eva Kor. (I actually got to meet her. She's really sweet and I have her book. But I lost it so I'm extremely sad.) We were allowed to move around the room so Brendon and I moved to the front of the room. I laid on his chest while ha laid on the hoodie he brought with him. "Mr. Ruble!" Someone said. I moved back to my desk to grab my hoodie. Brendon looked over at me. I got my hoodie and moved back to him. I set my hoodie under his head before I laid back down on his chest. The person who called Mr. Ruble's name had him come over to sit by me and Brendon. He sat on the desk in behind me and Brendon. I smiled as he looked at us. "Are we in trouble?" I asked Mr. Ruble. He shook his head. "You're perfectly fine Y/n." He said before he went back to his desk. Brendon smiled and kissed my forehead. He continued to watch the movie. "PDA!" Someone screamed. Brendon rolled his eyes and Mr. Ruble came up to the student. He said she was getting a lunch detention and she got upset. She walked back to her desk. Brendon and I got up and got everything we needed for our next class a few minutes before the bell rang. He slid his warm hand into mine. I kissed him before we went to 5th block.

~Timeskip~

We were walking to our 6th block. Gym. The worst class in the world. I was sad because I had to do this because I did marching band for the last semester. The only problem I ever really would have had was that I had to wear the same gym clothes that I've had since sophomore year. I was worried because the shirt, whenever I lifted my arms, it would show my abdomen and probably show parts of my bra. When I got out of the locker room Brendon walked over to me. He wrapped his arm around me. He smiled and I kissed his cheek. He smiled as we got through the class.