Seven Thousand Miles For What

Austins POV

But Alan was unconscious. Austin untied the rest of the restraints then pulled up Alan’s boxers before gently picking him up carrying him bridal style. He walked out of the room stepping over the knocked out Oliver in his way. He carried the ginger boy to his room and set him down softly on the bed, pulling the covers over him. He stared down at the boy with a small smile and  leaned down to kiss his forehead softly. He leaned back up and pushed the ginger hair from his eyes before leaving to go take care of Oli. As he walked out of the room he looked behind him not wanting to leave the poor boy alone in case something happened to him while he was sleeping. He bit on his lip and let out a sigh closing the door gently behind him. He walked back over to the spare bed room where Oli laid unconscious. He looked down at him bitterly for a moment

“I should fucking kill you right now you worthless piece of shit. You hurt my ginger prince, no one. Hurts him.” he mumbled mostly to himself.

He leaned down and grabbed the collar of his shirt and dragged the British man down the hallway and out of his house, kicking him down the two small stairs that lead up to Austin’s front door. He left him there for a moment to go retrieve his car keys, wallet, and cell phone. Once he found everything, he went back dragged the still unconscious man into the back seat of his car. He got in and backed out of his driveway and began driving aimlessly. After about an hour the sun began to rise and he heard a groan then some mumbling from the back seat. He looked in his mirror and saw the half naked man start to shift. Knowing he was about to wake up stopped on the side of the rode, wherever that might be. There was a giant grass field to the left of him and on the right was desert sand. 

He opened the back door and dragged the man out of the car and placed him up against a rock.  Austin went back to the car and saw that Oli’s phone was on the floor in the back. He was nice enough to throw the British mans cell phone towards the field hoping it landed in a small pond. Austin got back into the car with a smile plastered on his face. 

He began driving back towards the way he came having no idea where he was even at. He just kept driving till he felt it was far enough away from his sweet ginger prince. After awhile of driving he heard his stomach grumble and decided to stop and get coffee for Alan when he woke up then went to the store to grab pancake mix for breakfast. 

Alans POV

There he was. Sitting in a coffee shop. It was the first time I ever met Austin officially. I was pretty nervous too. I walked into the small shop taking in a few deep breaths as I made my way over to the table in the corner where Austin sat. He was lost in his phone probably texting his wife Gielle, sipping on his coffee. I slowly walked over not wanting to scare him at all but once he saw me a bright smile went across his whole face, lighting  up with happiness as he stood up and pulled me into a giant bear hug. I hugged him back shyly. God damn he was gorgeous. He sat back down at the small table pointing to the chair across from me letting know to it was ok sit down. I nodded blushing slightly feeling stupid that I was just standing there. But I couldn’t help it. I sat down adjusting my beanie since my hair was not cooperating with me that day. I smiled shyly up at Austin as he talked a little bit about himself. We had been texting for a few weeks now about starting a new band and everything but today was the day we finally met in person. Everything about him was. Perfect. How his voice sounded so quiet yet he was the screamer in a band. How gentle he was even though half his body was covered in tattoos. How he looked me in the eyes when he spoke. Dam those eyes. They were dark brown like dark chocolate almost, and they supported every word that rolled out of his mouth. I almost didn’t hear him when he asked if I was paying attention, I nodded quickly pulling myself back into reality. We talked about a lot of things for those two hours. Everything from the band to our favorite food. Austin had to go meet up with Gielle. I soon learned that the only thing that caused us to ever separate was because of her. I nodded with a small pout and stood up stretching slightly before telling him goodbye and to text me if he wanted to hang out later. He nodded and pulled me into another bear hug. Im not sure why but I found it so attractive that I had to lean up on my tippy toes to hug him back. Tallness, just another thing added onto the list of reasons why hes so perfect. It had been weeks since that day. I was in Of Mice & Men with Austin. I had just met Phil, Tino, and Shayley then we began to record the new songs. Austin pulled me to the side and  pinned me against a wall. 

“You’ve been a bad boy Ashby” he said in a british accent

“A-Austin? What are you talking about?” I asked looking up at him in fear 

“Shut the fuck up!” He yelled and slapped me across the face

Alan shot up breathing heavily and sweating bullets. He looked around the room. 

Austins room? So it was just a dream. 

He let out a deep sigh relived it wass just a dream. 

Why am I in here though? 

He looked around for another moment before attempting to get out of the bed, he swung his feet off and around the bed, there was a bruise around each ankle. He looked at them confused before he looked down at his arms. There were bruises around each wrist too. He got up quickly, too quickly making him light headed and having to sit back down on the bed. He looked down and saw he only had on his boxers and began to panic over not being able to remember a single thing. 

Ok Ashby, You came here from the hospital and then you ordered pizza with Austin. You ate then took a shower and went into the guest bedroom and now youre here.

He put his hands on either side of his head straining to remember anything. 

“Oli” he whispered.

 It finally hit him. Images of last night came flooding into his head as he remembered being tied to the bed then injected with something. He remembered Oli’s scream then something hitting the floor. He remembered staring up at a blurry figure

Austin

He got up more slowly this time creaking the bedroom door open to see Austin making pancakes in the kitchen. He was listening to music so he didn’t hear Alan slowly make his way over to him. Austin jumped slightly looking up at the boy before smiling. 

“Alan” he smiled walking over to hug him tightly. 

Alan let out a small grunt from Austin squeezing him so hard. 

“Sorry” he said pulling away and handing Alan the coffee with a small smile. 

The ginger boy took it happily and sat down at the kitchen table sipping on it. 

“Austin what the fuck happened last night?” he finally asked after a long moment of silence “and where the hell did Oli go?”

Austin looked up at Alan and shrugged 

“I honestly have no idea where he is.” he said softly. 

It sounded like he was hiding something from me. 

“Then what happened last night?” I asked again. 

Austin shrugged again 

“All I remember was I heard something so I went to go check on you, and Oli was on top of you and you were tied to the bed. I pulled him back and slammed his head against the wall. Then I untied you and placed you in my bed. I knew he injected you with something because you were sweating like crazy and you were shaking uncontrollably. I put him in the car and took him somewhere far away. I don’t even know where. He cant hurt you anymore. I wont allow it.” He said with a small smile.

Just as Alan was about to respond the door bell rang and Alan tensed up hoping it wasn’t Oli behind the big door. Austin smiled

“Shes here” he said walking over to the door and opened it

Who’s she?

Alan turned to face seeing a girl with Brown hair that came down past her shoulders with green eyes. She had a few tattoos on each of her arms. She was wearing a black tank top with jean short shorts. Austin smiled at her and pulled her into a hug. Alan shrugged it off and took a sip of his coffee, but when he looked back up Austin and her kissed for a long moment causing Alan to choke on his coffee.

Austin finally pulled away grabbing her hand and pulling her into the house

“Alan, this is Lauren my girlfriend.”