«The Return Student»

I sighed as I exited the back of the well-known limo, dragging my black wheeled suitcase up the long steps to know on the door that I used to enter and exit all the time.

Since I didn't have a key, I waiting patiently for someone to open the door, which I didn't mind. The house was massive it would take long to reach the door if you're not in the living room.

Finally the door is opened and I'm greeted with a tall man. Blonde hair, purple eyes, expensive suite and his everyday smirk.

Setting my bag down, I threw my arms around his neck grinning from ear to ear as he happily spun me around on instinct.

"I missed you daddy!"

Yup this was my dad, Tamaki Suou, one of the most richest and famous man in Japan. And I his 16 year old daughter, part time model and actress. Hanna Suou.

"I missed you tooo! WHY'D YOU HAVE TO TAKE SO LOOOOONGGGG!! IT WAS SOOOO BORING!!!"

And this is the part of my dad I hate his overprotective, clingy sad side. You might think it's sweet that a dad is protective of his daughter, but not when your dad is Tamaki Suou.

"Dad Let Gooo! YOU'RE SQUEEZING THE LIFE OUT OF MEE!!!!MUMMMMYYYY!!!"

My mum was the only one who could control my dad at times like this since she's used to this side of him.

"Ara! Hanna, you're back. Tamaki let go of her!"

And so that's how I was welcomed home. Well that's what I get for staying away for a year.

================================

Early the next morning, I was up and about getting ready for my first day back to school. I wonder how different it will be, or if it's still the same. Wonder if he still goes there. It'll suck of he isn't.

"Well if he is there I better go prepared!"

If there's one thing he loves it coffee-Jelly! I hope it didn't change, if it did it would be so embarrassing!

Quickly running into the kitchen, I found the exact person I was looking for.

"Uncle Honey! Good Morning!"

Honey stopped eating his cake and turned my way waving his tiny hands.

"Morning, Hanna! Care for some cake!?"

Honey was the uncle I liked the most. Was tiny and Cute and he loved sweets so anytime I need something sweet uncle Honey to the rescue!

"No thank you uncle. Do you by any chance have some coffee-Jelly with you?"

He sat there thinking thoughtfully if we had coffee-Jelly and sadly he realized he ate the last one right before his cake.

"Don't worry uncle, I'll just make some! I just asked you cause I was lazy!"

Alright let's make some coffee-Jelly!!

I loved cooking especially if its for him. He said he always liked it when I made the coffee-Jelly for him.

After a while if waiting I had my end result. Not bad if I do say so myself.

 Not bad if I do say so myself