TRUE LOVE

Character :
Anjali - College student
Karthik - Working in an IT company

Anjali :
            Anjali is a college student studying for MBBS in Delhi AIIMS institution.She is good looking and a cute girl in her college.She was a good poet .She was studying final year .Her hobby was to write many poems and stories.She wrote many books and novels .She got many awards for her poems in her college .All the students in her college were fans for her stories.

Karthik :
                Karthik is a manager in his father's IT company.He was earning  ₹.2,00,000 per month.He is sincere in his job.He reads the story books .He loves the story books of Anjali.He is a kind hearted person.He is running a orphanage .He takes care of his family .

First meet:
                   Anjali went for a camp in the village in Delhi.She gave free treatment for the poor .She went to an orphanage.She saw Karthik for first time.Karthik saw Anjali's method of caring for the poor.Karthiks heart started beating fast .Anjali came near to Karthik and asked about the person in orphanage.Karthik was stunned for few seconds.Anjali introduced herself ,and asked about his bio.Karthik said about his history to Anjali.After few days they both became friends. After she came to know that Karthik was the greatest fan of Anjali's novels .Karthik shared everything to Anjali .
                    As the days passes the Karthik called Anjali to his home .Anjali went to his home .She saw his parents .she started loving karthik family members.Karthik mom decided that Anjali is her daughter in law. One day karthik's mom asked him about his future .Karthik said that I want to be in a well settled position then only Other things .His mom said that they liked Anjali very much .So they all decided Karthik to get marry Anjali . Karthi also said ok for his marriage.

Karthik's proposes Anjali:
                    Anjali and Karthik became too close to each other.They became good friends.And Anjali started to go out with Karthik and she started to share her feelings to Karthik.On Valentine's day Karthik took Anjali to a beautiful place and proposed her with a rose.

On Valentine's day Karthik took Anjali to a beautiful place and proposed her with a rose

            But Anjali asked time to take a right decision.But she also have love towards Karthik and his family.Days passed by .Anjali has completed the college.And she decided to start a new hospital in a village.As per her dream she started a new hospital in Delhi.And she also decided to say her wish  on Karthik's birthday.

Karthik's birthday:
                          At sharp 12.00 am Anjali called Karthik from a new number and said "Wish u many more happy returns of the day my sweet darling". Karthik was totally confused but he gussed that it was Anjali . Karthik's parents came to his room  and wished. In early morning Anjali came to Karthik home with a small gift .She went to Karthik's mother and asked permission to wake up Karthik with a surprise him .Karthik mom also gave permission to do.As per Anjali's dream she prepared coffee and she knocked the Karthik's bedroom.Karthik did not open the door.So she herself opened and went inside the room .She went near to Karthik , she kissed on his forehead and said baby wake up its already late.