Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

She waved her hand dissmissivley and shook her head, "Same difference."

Lottie walked over the television and picked out the movie, popping the DVD into it's player and she scurried back to the couch and took a seat next to Ava, who was sitting next to me on my right so Louis was sat on my left, leaning up against the couch's arm.

The screen for the movie was displayed on the screen and Lottie pressed play on the remote and waited anxiously for the movie to start. Me? I could care less if the television decided to blow up right then and there. Heck, I was even crossing my fingers that it would!

A half empty bowl of gummy worms, and twenty minutes later I was curled up in a fetal position on the couch, trying to block out the screams and noises that came from the television screen.

"Victoria," A voice said which made me jump about a foot in the air.

I looked over at Louis was smirking at me, I huffed. That wasn't funny! You don't just go around saying someones name during a scary movie - it makes them even more paranoid.

"What?" I whispered back harshly, and he raised his left hand where my hand was grasping onto his wrist.

"Could you um, not dig your fingernails into my skin?"

I looked down at my hand that was clutching onto Louis' wrist and released my grip and then sending him a somewhat sheepish smile before turning my attention to the screen. We were at the part of the movie when Dalton's mom contacts a friend who is a paranormal expert. She then enters Dalton's room and one of her two assitants draw a dark figure with a red face and dark hallow eyes on Dalton's ceiling.

I screamed when I saw the drawing the assitant drew and curled back into my fetal position. I could hear Louis' quiet laughter while I was in the fetal positioned, followed by Ava's. I grumbled some profanities to myself and decided to wait in that position until the movie was over.

That is .. until I felt a pair of lips on my forehead and an arm around my waist.

I looked up and met a pair of blue eyes staring down at me, "What are you doing?" I whispered to Louis who was smiling slightly at me.

He shrugged, "Your scared - which is really bovious by the way - so I'm being a good boyfriend and protecting you." He whispered by, glancing over at Ava and Lottie every few seconds to make sure they weren't evasdropping.

Boyfriend? Did I just hear that right?

Louis Tomlinson just called himself my boyfriend. So that means he thinks of me as his girlfriend? I couldn't help but feel a little warm inside at the thought of being Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend. I looked back up again at him and smiled.

"Your calling me your girlfriend?" I whispered, playing with the hem of my shirt.

He shrugged, "Sure - but I haven't officially asked you out yet so... Victoria, will you be my girlfriend?"

I pretended to take a few moments to ponder the idea before nodding, "Yes I'll be your girlfriend."

After I had answered, he looked at me for a minute before bending his head down slightly and giving me a quick peck on the lips. He then turned his attention bac to the movie, his hand playing with the hem of my shirt the entire time.

I know Louis has a reputation as a player, and it's said that he has never had a serious girlfriend - but I was okay with that. Why? Because in all those cheesy romance novels you read about the player falling in love with a girl and he changes his player ways, that is what is giving me hope that I'll be his girlfriend for a long while.