Chapter three.

*Warning mild curse language, Thanks 2p's*

[Flare's POV-]

I open my eyes and see...

England? No he's... Different. Strawberry blond hair, a light pink shirt, a blue vest over it, a light blue bow tie, and light brown pants. England won't ever wear that. This England even has blue eyes with pink swirls. "Who are you?!?" I demand. I crawl back words away from him. "Oh poppet my name is Oliver~! Are you hungry? I made cupcakes~!" This Oliver says, grinning. "Um sure..." I say, unsure of this situation. Oliver grabs my arm gently and pulls me down stairs. As soon we get down stairs I'll run. We go to the kitchen and that's when he let's go of me. "Sit down poppet. I'll get Alfie and then we'll eat." He says, walking out of the room. He came back in the room with... The man from the other day! "Hello Flare." He says smirking. "Get away from me! You bastard!" I scream at him. I see Oliver cringe at my chose of words. "Oliver when's the next world meeting, anyway? I want introduce my new girl friend." He says, ignoring me. "Today, actually. At Canada's house." Oliver replies, smiling. 'Alfie' nods and leaves before saying, "Wear something pretty." He says, winking at me. "Don't give her those killer cupcakes Oliver!"

[Time skip: To the meeting.]

Oliver had me in something I liked actually. It wasn't a dress but it was pants and a shirt. It was comfy! He dragged me to the meeting and when we got their I saw someone I didn't expect. "DEZITHA!" I scream and tackle the poor girl to the floor. "FLARE!" She screams also. We get up and laugh. "What are you doing here?!?" I say, hitting her on her arm. "I'm here with my boyfriend." She says, blushing lightly. "Your BOYFRIEND! Who's your boyfriend?!?" I scream again. "I am." A Japanese voice says. I jump and turn around. "Hi Kuro." Dezitha says from behind me. "Japan! I knew it! Wait isn't your name... Kiku?" I ask, poking his chest. "Don't call me that." He says frowning. "Calm down Kuro. Please it was an accident on her part. She doesn't even know who you guys are." She says giving him a light kiss. "Fine. Why is she here anyway?" He says, putting his arm around her. "I don't know." She says, smiling. "Oliver kidnapped me." I say, point blank. Dezitha gets that murderous look in her eyes. "That cupcake making-" She is interrupting by Kuro kissing her. "Could you not do that, Kuro." Another voice says with an Italian accent. Kuro and Dezitha pull away, with Kuro turning around. "Oh Kon'nichiha, Luciano." Kuro says, with a scowl. This Luciano then notices Dezitha, thanks for making me feel like Canada. "Why the hell is my sisters 1p here?!?" He screams, losing his temper. "Luciano, shes my girlfriend." Kuro says again. Luciano growls at Kuro. "She's a 1p!" He screams again. "F-Fratello. Please stop yelling." A Italian accent just like Dezitha's says. We look over to see a Dark Red haired girl. "Sorry Sorellina." Luciano says, patting her head. "Ciao, Rosa." Dezitha says looking away. "Oh C-Ciao, Dezitha." Rosa says, lowering her head. "Go find your other Fratello, okay Rosa." Luciano asks her, gently. "Sî Fratello." She says before leaving. Once she's gone I ask. "Now who the h-" "Hello Flare." A voice says from behind me, hence interrupting me. I growl. "What do you want?" I say, still growling. "The meetings about to start. Come on." He says grabbing my arm. I look at Dezitha for help but she's talking to Kuro. This is going to be a long meeting.

[A/N I UPDATED AGAIN! YOU PROUD OF ME! I ADDED MY OC FROM "Kidnapped By A Hetalian." BECAUSE I WANTED TO. ALSO BECAUSE I LOVE JAPAN! BYE~]