Chapter 14-Its all because of you !

Depuis le début

Someone grabbed me from behind and started pulling me out.I opened my eyes and saw I was being dragged away from Aditya.

"Adiii... adii.. adi..." I tried to yell but he just stared at me with wide eyes.
I started wiggling vigorously but I was being held tightly.

"Please leave him." I screamed at him while cursing .At one point ,I started sobbing loudly.

Lululu looked at me and then ran towards Aditya while holding the axe.
I screamed loudly and jerked away from hold .I straight ran towards Lululu and held his legs to stop him.

I saw Lululu stopped & looked down at me.All I could see his face blurred out cause of my teary eyes.For a moment ,when he ran towards Adi,
I felt like someone just snatched my breath away.

"Yaaaaarghh" Lululu yelled.His breaths were heavy .His eyes filled with rage.Then after a while his eyes softened and I noticed hint of tears.He bent down and whispered something to Aditya.Aditya shook his head while chuckling.

Lululu stabbed his axe on the ground and walked out of the ring,without looking at me.I saw crowed started parting away.I immediately ran towards Aditya and held his face sitting in front of him.
"Are you okay?"
He did not look that bruised .Seemed like he dodged most of the hits.He looked little tensed & tired but still was chuckling.

"What the..hell you are laughing at? hun? and what is this miracle ? what did he say before leaving ?How did this miracle happened ?Did you just use your magic?Why didn't you use it when I was screaming to hell ? ohh thank god !"  I felt out of breath.

"I didn't use any magic ..
It's because of you ..
It's..Its..just unbelievable !!
Its all because of you that he ended this fight..It's because of you we are alive" Aditya chuckled while brushing his hands in his hairs.We both got up holding onto each other.Aditya wiped my tears.

We both walked towards the way towards exit of that jungle.

~~
Avni pov end
~~
~~
few minutes before
~~
Adi's flashback
~~

Lululu pointed his axe at Adi.
He growled in anger ,
"She is mine ..she is mine..mine mine mine mine mine..",

Adi looked at him and smiled.
"She is not yours "

"I can see the love for her in yours eyes .." Lululu growled at Adi while
Adi just rolled his eyes 

"That's why you got ready for fight with me ..for her..for my mia" lululu said to Adi.

Adi looked at him confidently showing nothing on his face but he was totally shaken in his mind.
He always have faced terrific situations for Avni because its his duty then why he is doubting in himself now?
is he also loves Avni?
but angels loves everyone !
but Avni is special !
Lululu's words were making him confused.

"She is neither yours nor mine..just leave her free" Adi said it in a clam mind but it raised up Lululu's blood.He pointed his axe in front of Adi and was about to stab him but Avni came in between .She started crying and pleading.Begging for Adi's life.He didn't understand what she was saying but he could read his face .It was clear she is in love with Aditya.Lululu's heart broke to see her caring for other man.She was his first love.But she was loving someone else.His heart felt pain.He could see her care for Aditya in her eyes .
Now there is only one way to finish this fight.
Sacrifice the love !

Lululu looked at her but his hard eyes were softened .His face looked calm and not rageful like he was few minutes before.
His axe fell down from his hands.
and he sacrificed her.
Because the correct way of loving someone is sacrificing them by setting free for their own good.She love the other man he realized ,now he has no right to force on her.He sets her free and walked out of the ring leaving Avni and Aditya behind.