27. When You Get Gauges

Leonardo

Leo yawned and rolled over, expecting to see you next to him, but you weren't there.

"Ugh, great...now where did she go?" he mumbled to himself.

Just then, the door opened and you stepped inside. The first thing he noticed were the big blue circles on your ear lobes.

"What...did you do to yourself?" he asked.

"Uh, Mikey's girlfriend said we should get gauges..." you said sheepishly.

"They look painful!" he said.

You shrugged,"Kind of, but not so much anymore."

"Okay, well, no more hanging out with Mikey's girlfriend, she's crazy or something..."

Raphael

"Raphie where's my ear cleaner stuff?" you asked.

"Please stop calling me that..." he groaned,"Why?"

"Mikey's girlfriend bought us all gauges." you replied, hopping over the couch and showing him the huge red spikes.

"What the shell?!" he yelled.

"Chill! They don't hurt anymore!"

"You are not going anywhere with Mikey's girlfriend anymore!"

Donatello

You were helping Donnie with repairing the Shellraiser, when you brushed some hair behind your ear and Donnie got a good look at the purple tube gauges in your ear lobe.

"When did you get gauges? Without my consent?" he asked, giving you a sassy mother look.

"Uh, when Mikey's girlfriend took us to the mall? She paid for it!" you said.

"Ugh, that girl is such a bad influence..." he shook his head.

Michelangelo

You and the girls walked through the door. Mikey perked up.

"Hey angel cakes! Where have you been?" he asked, pausing his video game.

"I got gaugez, son!" you yelled, fist pumping.

"Huh?" he asked dumbly.

"Look!" you hopped across the couch and showed him your swirly orange tapers.

"Cool!"

"NOT COOL!" Leo yelled from his room, where his girlfriend had shown him her's.

Nicole

"Nickie Nickie Nickie!" you squealed, dashing towards her and showing off your black spike gauges,"I got gauges!"

"Oh lord..." she sighed.

I have fake gauges, but anyways XD Mikey's girlfriend is a big no no >:T

-Andy