2. When You Meet Again

Leonardo

You were leaning against the wall near the place you saw that fight. There were no Purple Dragons around, and you were wearing a dark hoodie, so you were probably hidden enough. You want to know who fought those two Dragons the other day. With any luck, that guy might come back.

"What are you doing here?" a voice called.

You looked around,"Are you the guy who saved me?"

"I might be," you could practically hear the smile in his voice,"What's your name?"

"(Name), and yours?"

"Leonardo, you can call me Leo."

"Well, Leo, can you step out into the light so I can see my savior better?"

"You promise you won't scream?"

"Cross my heart."

"Alright..." he sighed, and stepped out into the light. You gasped when you saw he was a mutated turtle, with a blue mask over his eyes,"Don't freak out, please."

"You're a...turtle."

"Yeah."

"That's so...cool!"

"Really?" he looked at you.

"Yeah! Can I, uh," you blushed,"Feel your shell?"

"Uh, sure!" he said, turning around.

You smiled and felt on his shell,"This is incredible!"

"Thanks. Hey, why don't we meet up later?"

"Sure."

After exchanging numbers, you both went your separate ways, excited about seeing your new turtle friend again.

Raphael

You were chilling on the roof with your laptop and a bottle of pink vitamin water, just looking for something to do on Skyrim.

"Your armor sucks." a voice said next to you, you knew who it was though.

"I'm sorry, but I'm only level 9."

"Still. You can use those soul gems to enchant things, you know that right?"

"Yes but I can't figure out how to use them."

He sighed and snatched your laptop away, sitting next to you. You watched as he walked up to a deer and set it on fire, then collected its soul.

"Ooooohh.."

"Yeeeeaaah." he handed you your laptop,"Anyways, hows that high kick coming."

"Excuse me sir you barged into my roof and ask about my personal life and tell my Dragonborn what to do, I deserve to know your name."

He smirked,"Raphael, Raph is fine."

"Cool, I'm (Name)."

"Now can I see that high kick?"

"Yes." you saved your game and shut off your laptop.

Donatello

You started doing your homework on the balcony, hoping that the turtle guy would come back. After four days, you lost hope. He was actually really cute...

You blushed and buried your face in your knees.

"Ahem." a voice said, nearly making you fall off your chair. It was the turtle guy!

"Oh, uh, hey!" you stuttered.

"I uh, just wanted to apologize for my actions the other day." he said, scratching the back of his neck,"Its just, I'm supposed to keep my identity a secret, and I overreacted."

Then he added,"And I'm sorry for drinking your lemonade, I get really thirsty after a fight."

You giggled,"Its alright, you don't have to apologize." you blushed and held out a glass of lemonade,"I brought this out here for you...you know, in case you showed up."

He took it, his grin showing an adorable tooth gap,"Hey, thanks. Do you need help with your homework?"

"Um, yes, actually." you smiled,"Oh, and I didn't catch your name."

"Sorry, I'm Donatello, but you can call me Donnie," he held out his hand.

You shook his hand,"(Name)!"

Michelangelo

"Mikey?" you called, parking your bike against a wall.

"Hey, dudette!" he called. You crouched down in front of the gutter,"I'll come out in a sec, but please please please don't freak out when you see me!"

"C'mon man, you can't be that ugly." you smiled.

You heard silence for about five minutes,"Mikey?"

Someone grabbed your shoulder, and you turned around to see a mutated turtle with a yellow mask,"M-Mikey?"

"Hey dudette!" yep, that's Mikey.

Your breathing sped up as you began to freak out. Mikey rushed forward and covered your mouth,"Please don't scream, dudette!"

"You're a turtle." you squeaked through his thick three fingered hand.

"Well yeah! You aren't mad, are you?"

"N-No, just, gimme a minute to handle this situation." you said, placing a hand on your forehead, mumbling things about turtles.

"Do you need me to take you home?" he asked, trying not to laugh.

"Yes please.." you gulped.

And that concludes this chapter! Yes, I know Raphael was a little OOC but hey, he relaxes some times! I mean, who can resist Skyrim, right??

-Andy