Night

There was barely a whisper in the darkness of the room
"Little, please, on" Daenerys was straying on her side, with her left hand resting on her belly and her fingers tracing small imaginary circles on her skin.
He had been doing it for hours.
As much as he tried not to wake Jon, who was sleeping next to her, he had heard her anyway.
"Dany all right?"  her sleepy and worried voice gave her an absurd tenderness.
"Quiet, only our son who is having fun kicking my bladder" was in the eighth month and as for the movement their child was an expert.
"I have been trying to calm him all night but my attentions have done nothing" he was happy to feel it inside her, but he couldn't sleep and fatigue, especially in that period, was felt.
"Come here, courage" he pulled her back against his chest and hugged her, putting his hand over hers.  Their naked and close bodies radiated a reassuring heat, held back by thick fur blankets.
"this plague does not want to fall asleep, I have the impression that we will not do it, not even we at this rate" both laughed.
"Jon .." even though he didn't see her face, he realized something was wrong, his tone was different from what he had before.
"You are not afraid?"  he asked her before he could answer her
"No why should I?"
"Aren't you afraid that something can go wrong?"  he had whispered, as if in some way, by doing so, the possibility would have diminished.
"Nothing bad will happen, you will see that you will be a special mother" he touched her naked belly and at that exact moment the motion ceased, as if he had heard his father.
"He stopped, as soon as you put your hand down, he didn't move anymore, he needed his father" in his eyes a thread of tears
"I'm here for this no?"  he turned it gently so that he could look at her face.
He kissed her with infinite sweetness and then curled her up on his chest.
Her scent was the best in the world, her platinum hair smelled of vanilla.
He held her close to him and kissed her head.
"Now that we are allowed, we sleep sweetheart" he smiled at her and a little later they slipped into sleep.
He was caressing her arm lightly and she with her hand on the scar on Jon's heart.
Symbol that someone, even before meeting him, had tried to take it away from him, but in spite of everything the two of them were still there, together.
Because they were love, and love cannot be killed.

"And only the stars above them were guilty of that love, the only witnesses who looked at them as if they thought that in the end they too deserved all that, that even they should after all see their own light at the end of the tunnel, and who knows, maybe  in those little luminous dots, a story was written, that of two boys, united by something stronger than love, something unique and rare.
A bond that transformed their pain into something magical.
Eternal."