16

Angel:

        Me and Zozo, walks slowly back to the large door. "Do you think they're done talking yet?" I ask, looking up into the large grey orbs. "I'm not sure yet, it could take a little longer though. Lucifer likes to get very...in depth" Zozo replies. I have a feeling that that's a double meaning. I just nod, scratching my ear slightly I smile up at him. "Thank you for showing me around Zozo, it was really nice of you" I smile at him, turning so my back is to the door and I'm facing him. "It was a pleasure, Angel" he grins back.

        I give him a big hug, smiling "I'll just wait here for them to finish" I say once we pull away. "Okay, but be careful, you hear?" he grins. I nod, smiling. "Yeah, I hear" I say giggling. Zozo winks before disappearing down the large hallway. I stare at his back, watching as he glances over his shoulder at me before he turns down a different hall.

Lucien:

        BANG! I scream loudly as I'm thrown into the wall. I feel tears streaking down my face, it hurts so much. I open my eyes, everything is blurry, but I can just make out the large body walking towards me. "T-Thomas, p-please stop. I-I'm sorry" I sob, holding my arms in front of my face, like mere flesh will protect me. "Thomas" I whimper.

        "Shut the fuck up Lucien" he hisses. I receive another blow to the side of my head. "Thomas, please. S-stop" I shriek, trying to keep his fists away from me. "I said! Shut. The. Fuck. Up" he all but screams, emphasizing each word with a kick to the stomach. "You're going to wake the neighbors you whore!" he growls, grabbing a fistful of my hair. "Y-you're hurting me" I whimper, tears falling freely down my cheeks. "Maybe I wouldn't hurt you if you just listened" he seethes in my face.

        His once warm, brown eyes are now cold with anger and jealousy. "Thomas, I wasn't cheating" I whisper, trying to get him to believe me. He doesn't though, we both know that he wont. "Quit lying to me!" my head hit the floor, hard. I black out.

        I open my eyes, looking down at my bloody clothes. "Thomas?" I ask, looking around. I turn seeing the larger body sprawled out on the kitchen floor. "Thomas!" I gasp, rushing over to him. I roll the large body over, and gasp. Tears well up in my eyes. "Thomas?" I whimper, touching the large knife sticking out of his rib cage. 

        "Oh god, I did this" I whisper, touching my lips. Tears gush out of my eyes, "Thomas, I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened" I sob, clinging to the lifeless body in front of me.

"Thomas"