The begginings

I woke up and stretched. I looked at my brother, who was older than me by a couple of minutes. We are not twins. I am spotted with blue eyes, but he is white with brown eyes. We were born in an abandoned shed at the edge of a farm. The shed had old straw that my mother had fixed to perfection before we were born. It is fun around here there is much to do like hunt mice and hide in the tall grass and surprise each other. But there are certain limits and we have to be aware and alert at all times, because we do not want the farmers family to discover us. Especially the older boys. The boys are gentle and all with the animals, but its just that we are strays and nobody wants a stray with her pups in their property. Also because we like being strays, to the way momma explains a dog with owners. Momma says that dogs with owners have alot of restrictions and not as much liberty as strays do. Such as strays can go anywhere and do whatever they want but dogs with owners need to obey their owners and stay in a certain area. Momma told this to us when our ears and eyes opened and we were wondering all around and almost getting caught by the boys. Oh and did i tell you that the boys' names are Philip and Josh? Anyway my mother named me Streaming River and she named my brother Falling Snow.