Gone Girl

That's Emma ... more beautiful than you would have thought ... you look at her and automatically assume she gets good grades , perfect attendance and other good things , but why is that?

Well .... she was all of that , she was everything a friend needed she was there to help people out but what happened .. oh! the Iphone 5s is what happened she got a new phone a discovered new apps and new social media .. it took forever to make accounts and she had homework to do ... but what did she do instead?

It was mid summer early July late June Emma came in for summer school hating herself already .. she let all of her flaws out .. skipped school just to sit on her roof and take pics for Instagram forgot to do homeowork , projects. She barely showed up to school all of her friends lost contact she was no longer the most simpathetic person oh no! she was just pathetic she changed everything all of her friends were in side the scrren of her Iphone but sis she care? no! why would she has everything 9k followers on Instagram 4,000 followers on Twitter 5,000 max friends on Facebook.. oh and Google+ she had 1,098,564 views and 7,231 followers see everything she needed was right there .. she had friends and education sitting in her hand 24/7.

But why was she a Gone Girl ... she didn't run away .. or did she?

I can answer that .. she did she ran away from the good life to the cyber life not knowing what is real and what is fake .. but that's her fault ... my advice

"look up from your phone , shut down the display , take in your surroundings make the most of your day , one real connection is all that it takes , to show you the difference what being there can make"

Facebook doesn't matter ... want to Tweet go outside ... all because she lives in her Iphone she doesn't know about this little girl .. small hands and feet to match pretty blue eyes and brown hair with a braid to the side smiling in a camera for the first time growing up witht hat same braid having Bestfriends to the end ... the closing her self in her phone ... yes sadly that was Emma who threw her life away just to get 1,000 likes on Instagram and make her day.

Story of a girl will she come out of hiding or will she die leaving her phone and corpse behind her?