Snow White and the Seven Idols - CaRrRaMeL VaNiLlA

By: CaRrRaMeL_VaNiLlA

Cover: Jimin's a King thank you. And the font is so cute hehe.

Title: I've literally been waiting for someone to do something like this for a while. sO I cAn enJoY. I love Bora btw. Thought I would just add that in.

Plot:
Right now there isn't much plot to focus on, considering that Bora is still getting used to the boys and that they're slowly getting closer

So with the review, I'll focus on how the story is written and what I think is really good for adding to the plot. (If that makes sense lol).

The introduction of Bora: I really liked this piece at the beginning. Having her already knowing one of the members made the introduction more natural and hAving Jimin being sneaky sneaky and watching her dance was a good part, I loved it.

A dancing queen. 🤧🤧

The relationship between the members: This story portrays the boys' relationship very well, showing how close and loyal they are to each other. It is a very nice touch.

The incorporation of Bora's background and the story itself: For example, her dreams, and the story about Nana and how she grew up. It is an amazing way to bring in her back story and shows more of who she really is, without throwing all of the information about her all at once. (Which is what I tend to do... teach me yUr ways)

All in all, the story has a nice plot that I cannot wAiT to continue.

LIKE HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME WITH THAT CLIFFHANGER YOU...

Anyway.

The story is written very well, and I have enjoyed reading it. Thanks for requesting!

Sorry for the late review again, I will try to pick up the pace with these.

Recommend: OoF! Of course it is a Recommend! Go and enjoy this story!!!

Ending note: Thank you for requesting this book. I cannot wait to see what happens next!

- UYENNIE ❤️