Bad Bet

Eren knew automatically that he just had to tell the others about that morning, and he did! Except he left out the important part: Levi's kiss and his hard on. Of course, he couldn't tell them. Especially with Jean right there. Jean and his big mouth would just make fun of the whole problem, considering he already was now.

"You mean," Jean paused, catching the breath he lost while laughing. "You saw his junk?"

"Jean.." Marco muttered, as he sat next to him.

"Yes Jean. I saw his junk. Does it make you feel better?"

"Actually, Eren, it does," he sneered at Eren. Eren wanted to punch his face but refrained from doing so for the sake of Marco being there. He could hear Reiner mumbling to Bert who chuckled lightly. At what, was beyond Eren.

"So wait," Reiner pitched in. He leaned forward as if intrigued. His short blonde hair made no movement as he moved, but damn. Eren forgot Reiner was attractive. Built like a house, with his pearly teeth. Those teeth always reminded Eren of that song from Fairly Odd Parents by Chip Skylark. "What happened after you saw his junk?" Oh. Eren hadn't thought about that so far. Now scrambling for ideas, he felt the pressure as he blurted out three simple words.

"He kissed me." All sounds disappeared as he looked around. Not even a laugh from Jean was made. Armin just stared with wide eyes. Eren could feel the tension and cleared his throat. "He ah, he kissed me. He thought I was messing with him because he thought I was one of those straight kids that say," and with air quotations, he proceeded. ""No homo" when I'm acting gay and then he kissed me to uh, piss me off. Yeah."

"He kissed you? What'd you do then? Punch him? He sounds daring," Armin pitched in, fixing his bangs worridly.

"Well I wanted to punch him but I didn't. He got off me after and left for school or something."

"He just left?" Marco asked curiously and though he was just genuously curious, it still irritated Eren, who was in the spotlight.

"Well, he did after he told me he took all the hot water."

"Daaamn," Bert spoke at last. He moved back on the couch, his arm draping over the back of it. His knee slightly moved to press against Reiner's, who sheepishly grinned.

"Yeah. I'm just pissed he took the hot water." Eren said, though he knew that he should be taking cold showers with mornings like that.

"You should get close to him." Jean perked up, and his face brightened up with a grin.

"Jean-" Marco began but was cut off my Annie.

"I agree. See how close you can get with him. See if he faulters." The grins between Annie and Jean almost made Eren uncomfortable but saved it for later.

"How close am I supposed to get?" Eren tested. Armin stood up from the coffee table he had been sitting on.

"You can't be serious. You're gonna do it?"

"There should be a consequence with this." Reiner barged in. All seemed into this as they pondered but Marco and Armin just looked at each other and shrugged. Armin sat back down and sighed. Marco just leant his head against Jean's shoulder.

"How about this? If Eren wins and gets close to Levi..?" Bert looked to Eren for approval of the right name, who nodded. "Then Jean has to run around campus naked for ten minutes. If Eren doesn't get close to him, then Eren has to do it instead."

"Damn, that's a good idea. You two agree?" Reiner spoke to both Jean and Eren, who both looked at each other. They then both turned to Reiner and nodded. "Alright, then shake on it."

"Hold on, let me take a picture of the agreement." Armin said, taking out his crappy Straight Talk phone and pointing the camera at their hands. "Alright, go." Jean and Eren both took each others' hands in a firm grip and shook but all Eren could feel was a nervous attack at his stomach. What if I lose? There's no way I can get close to a guy like that.

Hope you liked it. =] Eventually there'll be more so just hold on! Reviews are great, thank you. =]

*Ryan.