Just a Normal Routine for The Three

(No POV)

Sleep, it is something that everyone needs, specially the children, so they can all grow up, but mostly needed by the collage students stressed out by their professors, teacher, etc. etc.

While sleep requirements vary slightly from person to person, most healthy adults need between 7 to 9 hours of sleep per night to function at their best. Children and teens need even more. And despite the notion that our sleep needs decrease with age, most older people still need at least 7 hours of sleep.

But some could barely get their needed sleep.

but not for a certain (age) male, who, for some reason, falls asleep suddenly.

"Yo, bro wake up, were already at school!" A silver haired said.

Meet Jack Millers or commonly known as Jack by his friends, this person is the best friend of the person that is sleeping at his back, which he didn't mind sleeping at his back already used to it.

"(Y/n) come on, wake up, at least greet the teacher before going to sleep." Jack shook the now named (Y/n) at his back.

Now, let me introduce to you the protagonist of this story, meet (Y/n) (Ln/), an adorable person in the eyes of the girls, as of the current moment, he is being watched and gushed by the girls Jack passed by, as he sleeps.

(Y/n) is Narcoleptic, always seen to be sleeping and seen barely awake, many teachers had filed a complaint but all were taken back due to him touching the teachers heart.

How?

Well, despite being barely awake, and being narcoleptic, he shows how much he tries his best at learning, despite him passing everything with flying colors.

In other words, he is very likable.

"Good Morning Jacky and (Y/n)...." A Hot teacher said. "...And I see that he is still the same." The Hot Teacher sighed with a smile.

(Adding Yandere Simulator girls here, though i am making Ayano a bit tamed for some reasons, that you will know in the future.)

"Yup, Mida-sensei..." Jack said cheerfully. "..And by the looks of it (Y/n) is smiling, then that means he is having a good dream!"

This caught Mida in surprise as she saw (Y/n) smiling. "...My, how do you know that he is smiling?"

Jack only smiled as he walked inside the school and said. "It takes practice!"

Mida could only shake her head in amusement, the rumors were true, only Jack knew (Y/n) more than anyone.

School is fun, if you know how to make it fun and less boring that is, i mean, some teachers teach way seriously making the class boring, though if they could make it fun to get their students attention, then surely, they will give their all to learn.

"Alright, that should do it!" Jack said as he put (Y/n) down and put a pillow on (Y/n)'s table for him to rest his head at making (Y/n) smile in bliss.

"...Munya~~~" (Y/n) purred making all the girls pull out their phones and starts to take a picture of (Y/n)'s sleeping face, heck, even from the other class came.

"Good morning Jack!" Jack looked behind to see (Y/n)'s girlfriend.

"G'mornin Alice!" Jack greeted cheerfully.

This is Alice Meridian, the girlfriend of (Y/n), if Jack is not present, Alice is there to take care of (Y/n), though she has to wait for Jack to come and carry (Y/n), and she doesn't mind it one bit.

And get this, she is open in sharing (Y/n), though you have to get her approval first.

In other words, try convincing her why she should share (Y/n).

"Ara~, just as expected at the Sleeping Prince, everyone really likes him!" Alice sad happily.

"I don't know about the boys though..." Jack chuckled as he glanced behind him to see the boys glaring at (Y/n) and letting out an evil aura. "...And the perverts..."

"Damn handsome!" A baldy cursed.

"Die Handsome!" A four eyed person said.

Walking towards his boyfriend, she kneel down and brushed a strand of his hair and gave (Y/n) a peck to the lips, making some of the girls curse and some to squeal.

And seeing how she monopolize (Y/n) fuels their desire to have a relationship with (Y/n), all thinking of a way to convince Alice to share (Y/n).

And yes, the school knows about Alice openly sharing (Y/n).

"...Hrmmm..." (Y/n) groaned as he slowly opens his eyes and smiled sweetly as he saw Alice.

"Good morning sleepy head." Alice giggled softly.

"Morning..." (Y/n) yawned as he stretched his body. "...Morning Jack..." (Y/n) greets Jack.

"G'morning (Y/n)!" Jack greeted back cheerfully.

Suddenly, (Y/n) looked at Alice and Jack with a slight tilt of his head, and seeing such made the two sigh with amusement.

"...Who're you?" (Y/n) said.

This made Alice smile and Jack laugh and the others could only watch in disbelief, though also used to seeing this happened everyday, though they wondered how these two could handle it well.

Alice pokes (Y/n)'s forehead as he puts both hands to where she pokes and looked at Alice in confusion.

"Silly, it's me Alice, you're girlfriend." Alice said.

"And Jack, your best pal!" Jack pumps his hands up.

"Oh, good morning Alice and Jack..." (Y/n) said.

(Y/n) tends to forget people and a lot of things whenever he wakes up from his sleeps, though he never completely forgets as long as they mention their names, and he'll immediately remember.

Suddenly, they all heard the bell, making everyone run to their chair while the others runs back to their classroom, standing up Alice walks and sat at her desk, just in front of (Y/n) and pulled out her notes, glancing behind her, she saw (Y/n) who was already resting his head in his pillow, making Alice smile.

"Alright everyone, let's continue our lessons from last week." A male teacher said as he enters the classroom and saw (Y/n) already asleep, making him sigh in amusement, already used to this. "Alice..."

"Already doing it sir!" Alice smiled as the Teacher nods his head.

If many saw this, they'll all just say that 'This is just a Normal Routine for the Three.'