Lollipops

A week has passed sense c/n and I had our "moment" but yet he still does sweet things. Every morning I find beautiful flowers in the front porch that has the cutest notes in them. From time to time they r really short notes and others they are longer notes.

"I love when your beautiful eyes glimmer in the sun like a gem that's been polished for years."

Or...

"Your beauty is untouchable yet you let me touch you."

I thought it was so sweet to leave stuff like that for me and the flowers they seemed so expensive too it was bouquets that I have never seen in my life before.

I wondered what he did for a living sense I've never talked to him about that and seeming that these flowers are top of the line he has to be a hard worker. On Saturday I got a strange bouquet it was a bouquet of lollipops.

"Be ready at 6:00pm dress nice! See you then darlin'!" The note in the bouquet of lollipops say.

I wondered where we were gonna go. I still had a long time till I had to get ready so I decided to go take a nap. When I woke up it was 5pm I had to get ready soon...I jumped in the shower....I ran some warm water before I jumped in. Then I took off my sleeping gown. I leave the door open to my bathroom because it's not like anyone will see me threw my curtain and no one lives with me I'm in the house all alone. I stepped into the water and it felt so nice to get freshened up. That night kept popping up in my head...I felt this sensation again...

"Mmmmm"

I needed to get fucked by him again...but in the meantime I might as well do it myself. I slip one fingers into my pussy then the next and started to slowly push in and out...I went fast and fast...

"Fuck daddy...."

The curtain opens up fast...

"Yes?"

It was c/n...

"How did you get into my house?"

"The door was unlocked...but what were you just doing?"

"Playing around..."

"Next time you wanna play around ask daddy for some help."

"Ok, daddy...can I get help with this pwoblem pwease."

"Yes I can darlin'"

C/n unbuckles his belt then slides his pants off...then he takes his underwear off and his huge cock pops out.

"Did daddy like what he saw?"

He asked his shirt off....I just like to admire his sexy body.

"Yes, darlin' I loved what I saw."

He gets into the shower with me. I go down on my knees...I first like the head then move to trying to get his whole dick in but I couldn't I only get half of it in. He put his hand on the back of my head and started to move my head further and further...I had tears in my eyes from how big it was but his groans were so hot. He stood me up and put hand my hands on the wall and slid his cock into me.

"Mmmmm daddy... your dick feels so..."

He pumped me harder and harder before I got to finish my sentence. I could feel a knot starting to form in my stomach.

"Say my name darlin'..."

"Mmmmm"

"You wanna cum don't you?"

"Y-Yes."

"I know you do I can feel your walls tightening around my big fat dick."

"Oh daddy...immm... gonna...cum......"

We both came at the same time. After I cleaned up we got dressed and went out of my house. There was a nice black car waiting for us outside.

"Is that ours?"

"Yes."

We got into the car...the inside was beautiful. I felt rich in this car (don't say you can't feel rich because I know at one point in y'alls lives y'all have felt like a rich person that's called feeling rich). We drove down too the beach. At night in Florida it was beautiful to go out because the weather was always so nice. We got out the car and there were candles set up towards a gazebo with a picnic spread across it. We walked to the picnic blanket and sat down.

"It's so beautiful..."

"Ya you should see it when the sun is rising it's even more beautiful."

"I've never been to this beach.."

"Probably because it's my private beach."

"Y-you own a beach."

"Ya.."

"What do you do for a living?"

"I'm a owner of many shops."

"Hmm..."

I was so surprised that I'm out on a date with a rich guy I never would have thought of myself as a person that would go out with a rich guy.

"I'm sorry I just never expected to be with a guy that was rich..."

"Your beautiful and amazing. Why wouldn't someone like me not want to be with you?"

"Because I'm not rich like you."

He kissed me on the forehead then my nose and then he started to make out with me.

"Your perfect."

I blushed. For the rest of the night we talked and laughed then when he took me home I was very sad I wanted to be with him longer...I wish I could have been with him longer. Even though it was like 4 in the morning already.