Herobrine In School ?!

The next day I saw Herobrine was in school, but was hidden, and I asked:

(I) _ Herobrine? What are you doing here? Did not drive you out of here?

(Herobrine) _ Yes, but I want to get into that school just to see what others have to this school.

(I) _ But I think I will not let you join.

(Herobrine) _ I have a plan, I will use my cover, I will not use this machine if it is not clear who will recognize me.

(I) _ Okay cool. But I think we better go now, because it will already start Hero class ... And then we went, no one was surprised, luckily;

(Teacher Kippling) _ Hello Minecomedy, and who is your little friend there? New student?

(I) _ Yes.

(Teacher Kippling) _ What is your name?

(Herobrine) _ My name is ... Uh ... Ricardo! Is Ricardo! And the teacher asked for the Herobrine sit, he just did not tell his real name because teachers would discover his identity.

(Teacher Kippling) _ Please Ricardo, sit next to Rao's is the only place that has. And the Herobrine did not like knowing he would get side Rezende, because after that night Rezende would not forgive him. But Rao was not surprised nothing, not even suspected. Most felt that Rao was the son of Herobrine, to have white eyes, after Herobrine know that he was at Rao at halftime and asked him why he had white eyes like his. And then he said:

(Rao) _ I have my eyes that way because I like the Herobrine, I would like to be him, it must be so cool to be him ... He can fly, he has powers that no one has, and besides, he is a friend of mobs and is the strongest of all the Minecraft. That's what makes it so cool, he can do what you want in Minecraft. Meanwhile I am here in this school players, he must be doing something much more fun than staying here with nothing to do, and moreover he is the brother of Notch. It's a shame he does not like me, he thinks I'm stealing his identity ... Once I was almost expelled because they thought I was him, and they say I'm his son, until it would not be so bad, because I would get close to him ...

(Herobrine) _ But because you did not try to tell him that?

(Rao) _ But how? The last time he almost killed me ...

(Herobrine) _ I know that it will be within this school tonight is your chance for you to say that to him!

(Rao) _ And as you heard this news?

(Herobrine) _ A friend of mine told me.

(Rao) _ Thank You ... I'm sorry ... but what is your name again?

(Herobrine) _ Her ... Ricardo! Sorry, I got confused and almost talked Herobrine!

(Rao) _ Then we talk Ricardo! Many thanks for the info! And they departed.