Thea Labonair ☽20☾

Start from the beginning

"I see. There are those in the Quarter who will consider this a great provocation." Elijah retorted.

Oliver smirked. "Apparently, most of them see us breathing the same way."

And Oliver was right. Not many people liked the werewolves so whether they had the rings or not wouldn't change much.

Elijah looked to the blonde werewolf with a pleading look. "You signed a pledge, and you looked me in the eye as you did so."

Isabel sighed softly. "We aren't trying to start a fight, Elijah. That's not what we want. What we want is a better life."

"Allegiance with my brother will guarantee you anything but that." The oldest alive Original argued.

The sound of a motorbike approaching cut their argument short and drew everyone's attention to it.

"What the hell?" Jackson asked confused. He glanced at Isabel to see looked at him with the same expression.

Jackson walked off, followed by Isabel. Elijah and Oliver share a quick glance before following after the two. The four walked out of the shack as a man on a motorbike rides into the encampment and stopped as they approach him.

"Which one of you is in charge?" The human asked glancing at all of them.

"Who's asking?" Jackson asked with narrowed eyes.

Elijah noticed something off about the man, and reflexively tackled him, just as the motorbike exploded. Everyone yelled as they were thrown backwards in the explosion.

Elijah picked himself up off the ground and looked down to see his clothes and skin are all singed and covered in ash. It takes a moment for Elijah's ears to heal enough to hear anything. He saw injured people all around him stumbling around, including Jackson, Oliver, Hayley, and Isabel.

Isabel quickly shook it off and got up to see the brunette woman she use to hate impaled with a branch.

"Oh god, Hayley!" She exclaimed as she hobbled over. "Elijah I need some help over here!" She yelled over her shoulder. She lifted Hayley's head up only to feel blood oozing out. "You're going to be okay. Elijah!"

Isabel swiftly pulled out the branch from Hayley's lower stomach and applied pressure. "It's okay sister. I'll be fine." Hayley mumbled drowsily as her eyes fluttered open and shut.

"What?" She asked confused just as Elijah came over and bit into his wrist.

"I got her." He told her. "Go check on Rose."

She nodded and hesitantly stepped away from the girl. On her way to the shack she stayed in, Isabel found a little boy and had Jackson help him. "Eve?! Are you guys okay?"

"We're fine," Eve said as she placed down her cup of water.

She found her daughter curled in a ball on her bed with her tail tucked between her legs. "Thank goodness." She walked to her little girl and placed a kiss on her forehead. "Mommy is going to be right back, sweetheart." She caressed Rose's furry forehead which caused Rose to unfurl and let out a happy yipping sound. Isabel smiled fondly at her daughter happy she was completely okay. "She just has to take care of something." She stood up and looked at Eve desperately. "Make sure she's safe. I'm gonna take care of this."