Brewing In Anger☽16☾

Start from the beginning

Klaus groaned in agony as Elijah placed the bloody blade on a towel on a nearby table before looking in Isabel's and Cami's direction. "A wonderful skill that I shall be counting on very shortly. You see, Niklaus will be weak as he recovers. So, watch over him and feed him, if you would. But slowly, please, and from your wrist."

Isabel winced as she remembered when Elijah tried to bite her but instead it gave her a horrible burn.

Cami frowned. "Don't you guys have bags of blood in storage?" She asked.

"We do, but your blood is laced with vervain. So, it will burn him. He'll ingest it slower. Perhaps you could use the time constructively? Persuade him not to murder his baby sister." He suggested before turning to Klaus. "Niklaus, it was not my desire to bring you pain, but I will not see you hurt Rebekah." He turned back to Cami and Isabel. "Now, I fear Sabine will be making a final move against us. I intend to find her and to end this. You may go now Isabella."

"Elijah." Klaus whispered weakly. "You will pay for this."

Isabel fully turned to her human friend and gave her a sympathetic smile. "Good luck. And keep him in check for me."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Celeste -who was still possessing Sabine's body- had her hands tied in front of her as she sat back against a tree unconscious. Isabel, Eve, and Andrew stood in front of her with rifles aimed at her, while the rest of their clan -still stuck in wolf form- surrounded the nasty witch. The wolves normally wouldn't trust Andrew but he held the witch and Eve knew they needed him to help with the Celeste.

Celeste slowly woke up with a groan to see everyone staring at her. She rolled her eyes as Isabel stepped forward and ripped the tape off her mouth.

Celeste clearly frustrated said, "so what's this, payback?" She cleared her dry throat. "Look. I'm sorry I tricked you. I wasn't after you."

"What, and we were just collateral damage?" A wolf growled after that as Eve continued, "You almost burned her, the baby, and Jackson alive in that plantation fire." Eve spat angrily.

Celeste struggled against the ropes to free herself which caused Isabel to glare at the witch and fire a warning shot near her. "Careful, Sabine, or Celeste or whatever the hell you like to call yourself. Sudden moves make me jumpy." Isabel cocked her gun again. "And trigger happy."

"What, you're gonna kill me, honey?" She asked mockingly.

"I wish." Andrew muttered earning a look from Isabel.

"No. Although I wish I could, I know better." The wolves behind her growl and shift forward. Celeste glance at the particular wolf that moved to sit beside Isabel and smirked. "Well if it isn't one of Isabel's many suitors trying to play hero. You have no idea how much the men around you would do anything for you."

Jackson growled menacingly at the witch but calmed down slightly when he felt Isabel run her hand through his fur coat. Isabel gave him a very small smile before glaring at Celeste.

"You know, I know all about you. I know that you like to off yourself and then jump into other people's bodies. Which is not what's going to happen here. I know I can't kill you, but try hexing me, and my friend Eve here will kneecap you. Go for her, and then, well, I'll really make you hurt. After all you have done, I would gladly do it."