Surprise Visits and Name Markings☽12☾

Start from the beginning

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

"What's it like being on the Other Side?" The blonde werewolf asked leaning on her elbow while laying down in bed with Kol. He laid down with his legs straight, feet crossed, and his arms behind his head, connected.

"It was lonely. I saw you all of you but no one saw me. I miss living. Truth be told I much rather be daggered then dead." The brunette admitted keeping his eyes on her ceiling.

Isabel sat up and leaned over him giving him a sad look.

"You have to know how much I wish I could go back to that day and save you. Everytime something reminds me of you I can't help but miss you. You didn't deserve that." She frowned and tried not to cry again but thinking of it all again and the fact he'd have to go back and she couldn't do anything- it hurt her.

Kol pushed himself up and lifted her chin so she could meet his eyes. "Don't blame yourself. I don't blame you. Come on. Let's just enjoy me being alive while we can, yeah?"

She nodded before dragging him out of bed to go to the Grill with him and Andrew.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

When Isabel woke up, Kol wasn't in bed anymore like he was at night but there was a note. She looked at the time on her phone to see it was 12:33 AM. She placed her phone back down then picked the note up.

I didn't want to be here when Matt came back so I decided to leave. I wish I could have stayed.
But I wanted to thank you for the dinner. I had fun. I hadn't had that in a long time.
Take care of Rose and baby number two. I believe in you Bella.
And I hope you have a good life. You certainly deserve it.
-Kol

Isabel frowned wishing she could have spent a little more time with him. Tears welled up again and she let out a frustrated groan.

Why did his presence have to be so addicting?

The twenty year old Original certainly knew how to affect his parabatai within a short amount of time and she grew attached. She didn't know it but her soul did. Their bond was hurting her emotionally.

And he didn't even know how much it did.

"Are you okay?"

Isabel looked up to see Andrew, arms crossed with a worried look on his face.

"I miss him."

Andrew nodded then started walking over to her and pulling her into a hug. He laid back with her and stroked her hair softly before placing a kiss on top of her head.

"Tell me more about him." He muttered softly.

"Well he's the youngest brother of the Original family and my more wild parabatai..."

And the rest of the night Isabel told Andrew all she could think of -that Kol hadn't already said at dinner- at the moment before falling asleep.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

"Izzy?" A soft male voice echoed in her ears. "Hey Izzy, wake up."