Casket Girls And Surreal Sketches☽10☾

Start from the beginning

Elijah looked disappointed but forced out a small smile. "Yes, I understand," he said quietly.

Isabel and Elijah stared at each other for a bit before Rose made a sound that made Isabel smile towards Rose who was sitting upright and slapping the bed in between her legs.

"Elijah? Do you mind?" Isabel gestured to her zipper and Elijah smiled, nodding.

As the Oldest Original began to unfasten the blonde's zipper, his eyes trailed down her tan skin on her slim back and stopped just before her ass. His mind was having vulgar thoughts at the sight before him and when he realized what he was thinking he shook his head in disbelief.

"Thanks."

Elijah smiled at Isabel through the mirror before quickly rushing out the room while the blonde watched him with a confused look plastered on her face.

"Hm." She looked at Rose and narrowed her eyes playfully. "Uncle Elijah is a little weird, isn't he?" She giggled, not paying attention to the words she spoke. "You're so precious." She could honestly stare at Rose all day without getting bored. Unfortunately the supernatural world always had other plans. She caressed Rose's cheek before kissing her forehead and then letting her dress fall so she could change into her regular clothes.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

"Nik knows Davina is missing, huh?" Isabel asked noticing all the vampires that were walking out. Nik kept a close eye on all of them from the balcony above.

"Walked right out the front door, apparently. Know anything about it?" She asked.

"I may have told her that the witch elders jumped the bullet," she said from her spot leaning against the rail as she threw the dress to Rebekah.

The Original caught it without being dazed. "Well, why would she care when the witches tried to kill her in their ritual?" Rebekah asked with furrowed brows as she looked through the chest. She had two dresses pulled out and sitting on the railing for her and Isabel but she was looking to see if there would be more options.

"I think it was more that Marcel didn't tell her that the one thing preventing her from being normal had been eliminated," Isabel said. "Meaning she's free."

"So you are the reason she's run off." Rebekah said, standing up and turning around with nothing in her hand.

"I was just telling her the truth," Isabel said, walking after the Original blonde. "She's the one who realized they were just using her to keep their control over the witches," Isabel said, looking up at Klaus.

Rebekah sighed. "Yeah. Well, I've never been a fan of the boys club. Just wait. Elijah will join them, and the three of them will be impossible." The two watched as Marcel and Klaus talk silently for a bit till Rebekah turned to the werewolf again. "Used by the witches, Lied to by Marcel, manipulated by Elijah, threatened by Klaus- She's like a modern-day Casket Girl."

"Are you talking about Davina or yourself?" Isabel asked curiously.

"Does it matter? Either way, us girls have got to stick together. Speaking of girls where is that hybrid guard of yours?"

Isabel would have questioned how that reminded her of Andrew but the fact he was in the middle of doing something he shouldn't be doing, prevented her from commenting on it. "I sent him to get me some more tea and pickles," she said the first believeable lie. "I had to put Rose down for an afternoon nap so he was in charge of food."