𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 6

Start from the beginning

I was glad he finally moved on and found Alexa she was actually a sweetheart and made Pea the happiest I've ever seen him with a girl. But let Josie cross me in the wrong way once and there would be hell to pay for what she put my brother through. I didn't even bother with her performance I got up and went to the bar to order me another drink. As I waited I felt a tap on my shoulder "there you are sorry I barley found you I had to take care of some stuff it's way busier than usual in here tonight." I couldn't help but smile right before me was a gorgeous Latin angel.

"No worries at all I understand completely, you have a great place here congratulations on it. And I just have to say you look incredible tonight." I replied as I took a sip of my drink. Veronica smiled "thank you it's a lot of hard work and super late nights but it's worth it. And thank you, you look amazing as well." She replied as she looked me up and down and bit her lip. "Are you guys having fun?" I chuckled "Besides that smart mouth girl you got working the door, we are definitely we're walking out of here with a little more cash in our pockets tonight so that's always a plus."

Veronica furrowed her eyebrows "what happened at the door?" I shook my head "nothing to worry about I handled it." She shook her head "well whatever it is I'm sorry about that I'll talk to them about their professionalism."

"So why do you have the Pretty Poisons working for you?" She shrugged her shoulders "I asked my friend Cheryl to talk to the Serpents to see if they wanted to work security for me but she said they weren't in the security business. Then her and her girlfriend started the Pretty Poisons and they took the job instead." Just hearing her name made me angry, Cheryl. She's the chick that Toni left me for, the one who had a hand in breaking my heart.

I guess I was thinking a little too hard about my major dislike for this chick and Toni and Veronica noticed. "What's wrong?" She asked as she placed her hand on my cheek. "Toni and I dated, I was away for a while. Instead of her being up front with things like I always begged her to do. She decided to stop all communication with me and never gave me an explanation why, I had to find out from my brother that she was dating that Cheryl girl." A look of sympathy took over her face. "I'm so sorry to hear about that, I didn't take Toni for the cheating type. They've been together for over a year now we've never questioned their relationship or how they even got together."

Hearing that made my heart shatter even more, Toni had only stopped writing me 4 months ago. That means she was definitely cheating on me way before that. "Well I guess you never truly know people there's your prime example." Veronica and I sat at the bar and ordered us some drinks, the boys came up and we all talked and drank for the rest of the night together us 6. Before I knew it, it was already well passed 2am we were all pretty drunk by then. 

Pea decided it would be best to leave the car there and call Alexa to give us a ride home which she of course agreed to as long as she got some fries and a shake in return. Pea and Fangs left to order food for everyone before Alexa got there while Kash and I stood with Veronica so we could have one more shot together. "Y'all wanna go blaze before Alexa gets here?" He asked as he wiggled his eyebrows. "Fuck it I'm down, what about you V?" She looked at me and bit her lip "I'm with you fuck it let's go."

We left the bar and outside to the back where Kash pulled out a blunt and we all passed it around. I was feeling amazing, I was drunk, high and I had a gorgeous woman on my arm. Veronica and I flirted all night long and I couldn't be happier. After we finished the blunt a lot of people were starting to call it a night. "D, your brother said Lex is here let's go." I nodded and told him to give me a minute. He left so it was just Veronica and I alone now.

"I had a great time tonight thank you for inviting us here. Not too many people wanna even be associated with even knowing a Serpent especially if you live on the Northside." I said as Veronica and I were playing with each other's hands. "I'm glad you guys actually came, whenever I'm here it's never fun just all business. So thank you for showing me a good time tonight. And I'll let you know this right now, I don't care where you're from I'm not like everyone else around here. You and the boys are amazing and I'm glad I got to know you guys a little better tonight. And I definitely want to get to know you better."

She said that last part so seductively it was sexy as hell. "Well I'm home for good now so that could definitely be something we can arrange Ms. Lodge after tonight I have to know you better." Veronica brought her hand up to my cheek and caressed it she kept glancing at my lips. "I usually never do this especially not knowing someone that well but I have to your lips are killing me right now." I knew what she was talking about because I was thinking the same thing. "Fuck it" I thought to myself as I brought my hand up to her neck and pulled her close to me and placed my lips on hers.

God did those lips melt into mine like they were made for each other. They moved perfectly in sync I fought mouth for entrance and she quickly granted it to me. Our tongues exploring one another's mouths I could feel myself getting hard. I had to pull away we she placed her forehead on mine as we both caught our breath. "Holy shit that was hot" she said still getting her breath together. I smiled "yeah it was" I heard my phone ringing knowing it was probably my brother. "I gotta go they're waiting for me." Veronica nodded "can we hang out again soon please?" She asked in almost a whisper.

"Of course you just tell me when and I'll be there." She smiled and placed her lips on mine again. "Goodnight gorgeous" I said as I pecked her lips. She smiled against the kiss "goodnight babe." I loved that pet name so of course a smile spread across my face. We reluctantly parted and went our separate ways. I was on cloud nine right now, I just made out with Veronica fucking Lodge nothing could ruin this moment.

There was still people leaving out to their cars. I was in a daze right now and wasn't paying attention to anything. But I was knocked back into reality when someone bumped into me sending me onto the ground. "Shit I am so sorry I wasn't looking at where I was going" I dusted off my knees and got back onto my feet. I turned around and the person's eyes were wide and their mouth was wide open. "D-D-Dream y-you're h-home."

"Fuck my life!" I yelled I just shook my head and walked away then I felt a tug on my arm "Dream wait." I yanked my arm out of their tight grip "I don't have shit to say to you Toni leave me the fuck alone, you're a pro at that now."

Just when I thought my night was going to end perfectly. I just had to run into my fucking ex.

 I just had to run into my fucking ex