The boys sprayed themselves with cologne I went back to my room to grab my phone and a small clutch for my phone and ID and some cash, sprayed myself with some of my favorite perfume and walked outside to the car. We agreed on not taking our bikes tonight because 1. We would definitely be drinking 2. I was wearing a dress and 3. If anything popped off we wanted to be able to all be together quick. The boys finally came out and Kash jumped in the driver's seat.

"Please guys let's try to avoid drama tonight the last time we were together at a bar you know how that went I just want a nice night out with my three favorite guys." I said practically begging the boys to be on their best behavior. "Yes Dream we will try to avoid drama but if they get super out of hand then you know we will have to handle business." Pea answered looking back at me and smiled. "Well if it gets to that point we can leave, I don't want to give Veronica any reason to distance herself from me I really want to get to know her." They all agreed on my request.

After a short drive we pulled up to Pop's Kash parked and we all got out and walked to the back. I did everything Veronica told me to do the night before. I put the code in on the phone and another door opened behind the phone booth we walked through into another hallway where there was a line. We got to the front and I could feel my blood boil a little right before my face were those Pretty Poison bitches that Toni and her new girl got together. Pea could see the look on my face and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Chill Dream she's probably not even here they probably just work the door." I nodded and took a deep breath we got to the front of the line where this chick straight up eyeballed me up and down like she was trying to size me up something I fucking hated. "Names" she said with attitude "Dream, Sweet Pea, Kash and Fangs" I replied with attitude back. She looked at the list "weird fucking names" she said under her breath. "Wanna say that a little louder bitch?" I spit with venim she looked at me and just stood to the side letting us walk past her.

"Damn D not even through the door and you're starting you said no drama." Pea said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder I hit him in the stomach lightly "well you know me I hate disrespectful bitches like that." He laughed and nodded. We walked down the stairs and I was shocked it was a nice damn place poker tables, crap tables, some slot machines, a stage in the middle, the bar off to the side. It was pretty packed. "We are definitely not in the Southside" Fangs said as he looked around. "Yeah definitely not the Wyrm doesn't have shit on this place" Kash added.

"Come on let's go grab a drink" I said as I got the boys attention. We all walked to the bar and found a few empty seats. We waited a few minutes before the bartender came our way. "What can I get you guys?" The boys ordered a beer "and for you?" He asked me "I'll take a tequila sunrise and 4 Scooby snacks" (a/n for all my legal drinkers out there that shot is a must try!) He nodded and went to work on our order. A few minutes later he came back with our drinks. "To a good night out with the best friends anyone could ask for" Fangs said as he held out the Scooby snack in front of us. We all saluted and threw the shot back.

I still hadn't seen Veronica since we walked in but I figured she'd be super busy with how packed it was in here. "Let's go hustle these Northsiders out of some money" Kash suggested I couldn't turn down the offer. "Let's do it" Pea and Fangs decided to play on the slot machines while Kash and I played a few games of Texas holdem. I was so caught up in our winnings I didn't even see the person walking onto the stage. "Ladies and gentlemen welcome to Le Bonne Nuit we have a little treat for you all tonight. Please welcome our resident songstress Josie McCoy."

Everyone clapped and cheered as she took the stage the name was so familiar to me and then it hit me. "Kash that isn't who I think it is, is it?" He looked at me and nodded hmm so she's the bitch who broke my brothers heart. I remember the many times he sat and cried over her he was just her little dirty secret. She was once Northside royalty with her mom being the former mayor and all. And then she crushed my brothers heart letting him know he was never good enough for her since he "came from the wrong side of the tracks" as she put it.