"That's not the whole plan, is it?" The young wolf asked as she stared at them gobsmacked.

Rebekah scoffed and said, "Oh, please. Klaus may be a miserable excuse for a sibling, but there is none more diabolical."

Isabel looked at him blinking as if she were waiting for him to say something and it took him a minute before he realized it and said, "That's only the plan 'A,' love. there's always a plan 'B.'"

"And what's plan 'B?'" Isabel asked although she had an idea of what it would be knowing the hybrid.

"War."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

All day Rebekah and Klaus have put a plan up for Elijah's return and going out and about as Isabel was stuck at the plantation doing whatever as long as she stayed put.

Isabel read through some more of Elijah's journal before she heard Klaus downstairs. "Nik!" She called out. Nik, who easily heard her, ran to her room.

"Do you need anything?" He asked seeing her laying half way up with Rose sitting below her small bump while leaning on her mothers bent legs.

"Just wanted to know when you and Rebekah were going to come back." The werewolf admitted as she played with Rose's hands. "Do you have to go? I don't want to be in this place all alone."

"I'd take you if you weren't pregnant and Rose wasn't here. But as you know those things are both happening. As for when we're coming back. It depends."

"If all goes to plan?" She asked looking over at him with a raised brow.

"Have a little faith in me, love." He smirked, his dimples showing through.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Isabel walked into Klaus' room to see him getting ready for the party.

"Let me help you with that." She smiled as he turned towards her. She grabbed at the black tie and began to do it for him. "I use to help Tyler with his all the time. I'm not use to not tying someones tie." She admitted.

"Even if I can do it myself?"

"Even if you can do it yourself." She confirmed, laughing slightly.

Klaus watched her, the smile on his face never faltering. He adored the girl very much so. And every day she seemed to surprise him. He could never read her. Or get her to do things for him or even listen to him. Which normally would annoy him but she had this thing about her that made it almost impossible to hate her.

"How's our little hybrid doing?" He suddenly asked.

Isabel's smile fell slightly and she stopped what she was doing, glancing up at him. "What?"

"I asked how the baby is doing?"

"Oh the baby's fine. Hanging in there. Hungry as usual." She joked slightly.

"That reminds me, we have some food in the fridge for you and Rose."

"Did you get the vlasic kosher dill pickels I asked for?" She asked with a raised brow.