The Crescents☽14☾

Start from the beginning

Klaus looked at Elijah. "First Papa Tunde returns to settle old scores. Now your murdered lover is back. This isn't witches attacking vampires. They're declaring war on us."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

"She's not safe here," Elijah told Rebekah. "You have to take Isabella to the plantation house until this is over." Isabel heard as she hid behind a wall.

"Are you worried about Isabel, or whether or not you can trust me?" She asked.

"It's precisely because I trust you that I'm asking you to do this," Elijah told her sincerely.

Rebekah narrowed her eyes at him. "Here's a novel idea- why don't you let Isabel decide for herself?" She offered. "Why are you dictating her fate?"

Elijah looked away. "You know why." He mumbled.

"Then perhaps you should take her yourself." Rebekah suggested, nonchalantly.

Elijah sighed and walked over to her. "Well, then that would make me the very hypocrite you've accused me of being. Rebekah, I cannot legislate my feelings. My actions, however." He took her hand in his. "So, would you kindly do this for me?" He pleaded with his little sister.

Rebekah looked at him, giving in. "You know the mama wolf loves to be told what to do. She's not gonna like it. But I will do it for you, if only to end this silly quarrel between the two of us. And Elijah? You're far more worried than you think."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Rebekah, Andrew, Rose, and Isabel arrived at the planatation and got out the car once the car was parked.

Andrew stood next to Rebekah as Isabel helped Rose from her car seat. "I'm surprised I didn't have to drag you here kicking and screaming."

"I won't put up a fight if it concerns the safety of my children," Isabel said as Rebekah looked at her. "I overheard you and Elijah."

"Well that saves me the struggle."

Isabel felt her phone buzz and knew what that meant. "So, Rebekah, tonight's a full moon..."

"So what? You're preggers, you can't turn."

"Yes, but I wanted to invite a few people over," Isabel said even though it was too late for her to say no.

Rebekah narrowed her eyes at the Labonair wolf. "Of course. Every red-blooded American werewolf will be a bundle of fur and sharp teeth tonight, whilst your cursed Crescent Clan will be-"

"Human, but only for a few hours and won't be again until the next full moon, so... I asked Josh to get a message out to Eve in the Bayou."

"Josh isn't dead yet? Well good on him. I love a nice survival story."

Rebekah frowned when she noticed a man walk out the mansion with a moving dolly.

Rebekah looked surprised. "Who the bloody hell is that?"

Isabel shared a awkward look with Andrew. "Kegs out back, right? Ahem." She cleared her throat while she moved her hand scross her lips.