TodoDeku

-this is inspired so-
Deku jumped from building top to building top with his partner Todoroki. They turned the corner of the block but the villain disappeared. "Go that way Todoroki! I'll go this way." He said going left. Todoroki went right, the exact opposite of Deku. He examined the floor and turned around. He saw the villain heading straight for Deku. They both didn't know the quirk but it's a villain. They should have a decent evil quirk.

"Midoriya!!" He said running towards him reaching his hand out. Todoroki was to late. Deku fell into Todorokis arm not showing signs of passing out. "Villain heading North!" He radioed. "Ok take Deku home and watch him closely." The person on the other line said. "Ok." He said picking Deku up bridal style.

He went to there shared house. It was necessary for partners to live together. He unlocked the door and walked in. "Midoriya can you walk?" He asked looking down at his partner. "Yes." He said getting down and stretching. "I'll be in my room if you need or feel anything." He said walking in his room. Deku walked to his room and shut the door. He fell back on the bed. Soon the unknown quirk kicked in.

It consumed his whole body. He looked down at his pants. The bulge that was popping out was very noticeable. He needed someone. Not just anyone, he craved Todoroki. He got up silently tiptoeing. He got to the door and silently cursed himself. He opened the door to find Todoroki asleep. It's only nice to wake him up during...whatever I'll end up doing. "Todoroki-kun~" He said seductively. He gasped at his tone of voice.

Todoroki opened his eyes slowly turning around. "Hmm? Are you okay?" He said sitting up. Deku put his hands behind his back all innocently locking the door. "Ah yes I'm fine!" He said walking towards Todoroki. He crept closer and closer. "Midoriya what are you doing?" He said noticing how close Deku was to him. Todoroki looked down noticing the bump in his pants.

Todoroki's face flushed with redness. Deku gently pushed him down on the bed. "Midoriya?" He crawled on top of Todoroki. "Yes partner?" He said kissing his cheek. "This is the quirk." He whispered. He tried to push Deku off of him. But he wouldn't budge a bit. "Izuku it's the quirk your gonna regret this and be mad at me for letting you continue!" Deku frowned. "No I want! Please!" He said pouting. Great. He's only doing this from the quirk and I actually like him. Great!

Deku didn't wait for a response. He crawled backward and got on his knees. He forced Todorokis legs open. "M-Midoriya..." He said looking down at the boy who was unbuttoning his pants. He pulled his pants down exposing a bulge. "See! You like it!" He said smiling pointing down. He was right Todoroki didnt hate it but he didn't like it cause it was a quirk. Deku didn't know what he was doing. He pulled down his boxers revealing his member.

Deku looked at it with shock. Todoroki got embarrassed. (Todoroki embarrased? Whaaaa?) He hid his face with his hands. "Aww Todoroki it's okay! I love it!" Does he know what he's doing? Todoroki thought. Deku grabbed it and starting rubbing up and down. Todoroki felt guilt consume his face. "You know I've always liked you. Your so handsome!" He said looking in his eyes seductively. Todoroki's eyes widened as Deku opened his mouth to accept his length.

He licked the tip with his tongue. Todoroki began to feel guilty. "M-Midoriya..~" Izuku will regret this! He thought to himself but couldn't help but let soft moans escape his mouth. Midoriya bobbed his head up and down. Todoroki chocked on his moans. "Ah-ang Midoriya!~" He looked up at the boy. "Ahh~ you like that!" He said smiling.

"N-no. No more...~" He said arching his back to the saliva touching his member. Deku had determination written on his face. "Don't tell me no! I know you want to!" He said getting up. He grabbed Todoroki's fingers and put it in his mouth. Sucking on all four. He then guided one finger to his hole. (I can read smut fine I just can't ride it without feeling awkward I'm sorry) "Now you thrust!" He said directing him. Todoroki obeyed like a dog.