vi. perfect _ t.h

Y/S/N - Yᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴏɴ'ꜱ ɴᴀᴍᴇ

"𝙄𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙘𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜?"

Tom was busy for his upcoming movie, far from home. Y/S/N and me stayed at our house feeling lonely.

Our little two years old son came running to me from the living room, surprising me as I cooked us two our lunch for the day.

"What is it, baby?" I wiped my hands with a clean towel before carrying my cute little boy. He showed me a piece of paper with a cute drawing.

"Wow, look at your drawing." I gently grabbed his drawing while he looks at me with his puppy face.

"Mommy, daddy!" He happily shouts as he points at his drawing. "Yes, I see that. You drew daddy very well, and mommy is looking pretty." I complimented his drawing and he giggles.

I slowly placed him down on his baby chair and asked him to wait for the food.

"Mommy." My little boy called me as he played with his spider-man action figure. "Daddy." He shows me the toy and I smiled at him. "Yes, that's daddy."

We ate our lunch and he couldn't stop showing me his toy. I carried him to our living room and I let him picked a movie. His hands dives to the basket and he pulls a movie.

"Daddy!" He shows and the movie he picked was Infinity War, where spider-man was in.

We watched the movie and the part where peter disappeared, Y/S/N began to scream and cry. "Oh, no baby. My baby don't cry. Daddy is okay." I wiped his tears as he cries.

"Daddy booboo!" He cries pointing at the TV screen. Suddenly we heard a voice coming from the front door.

"Is my little boy crying?" It was Tom, and he was wearing his spider-man suit. He kisses my head and carries
Y/S/N in his arms. "Spiderman!" He cries.

"Daddy no booboo!" Y/S/N started giggling, as Tom tickled him. "What is he talking about?" He laughs asking me.

"We watched Infinity War and he cried when he saw you turn into dust." He kisses my lips and turns to Y/S/N. "Why are you in your suit, by the way?"

The day continues with us, living our normal lives. The house was filled with kisses, hugs, tickles, cuddles, laughters, and joy.

Our life is perfect.