Forever by my side

5 months pregnant....
Eds pov

I woke up to the bright sunshine coming through our sheer curtain from our window. Lorraines head was laying on my chest and her breathing was slow and gentle. The way the sun shined on her caramel colored hair and soft skin made me fall in love with her even more. I gently pushed the caramel locke of hair that was covering her eyes. As soon as I moved her hair I saw her soft blue eyes flutter open. I leaned down a pressed a gentle kiss to the top of her head. "Good morning Sweet heart" I said looking at her while she pulled her self up so we were face to face. She snuggled into me again . "Good morning " she whispered. "How did you sleep?" I asked pulling her closer to me. "Pretty good! Our little Anna Beth didn't move around to much last night." She responded. "Thats good. How are you feeling?" I asked curiously because her pregnancy has been rough lately with cravings and morning sickness getting worse. "My stomach and head hurt a little" she said fluttering her eyes at me. "Well today you and our little Anna Beth are staying in bed!" I said getting up. "Ed where are you going?" She said with her voice shaking. "No where honey I'm staying with you today , but right now I'm going to make breakfast." I said caressing her cheek gently. Her lip started to tremble and her eyes became shiny with tears. "W..will.. Will you stay with me pl..pl ..please?" She said crying. Her hormones were out of wack and she and I both knew they were getting the best of her. "Of course honey I'll stay with you. I'll always be by your side." I whispered in her ear while i settled back beside her in our bed. She cuddled into my side to find warmth and comfort that she said she only got from me. "Thank you honey." She said whimpering. "Shhh I'm here and I'm not going to leave you. Ever." I said pushing her hair out of her face. " Ed , are you scared to become a dad?" She said timidly. "Sort of but I'm excited to. I'm scared that I'm not going to be a good dad but I'm super happy that we're a having a baby!" I said. "Ed your going to be a great dad. I already know because you take such good care of me all the time. I love you honey!" She said placing a kiss upon my lips. "I love you to my sweet sweet Lorraine!! More than you'll ever know." She smiled upon my lips while i kissed her. "Our little Anna beth is going to be so blessed with a daddy like you, Ed." She said snuggling into my side again while closing her eyes and falling back into a peaceful sleep. I rubbed her stomach and whispered to her once her breathing slowed " I love you Lorraine and I love you to our little Anna Beth Warren" before falling asleep.

Here's an update!!!
I hoped you enjoyed it!
Feel free to leave me some ideas!!
Love you guys and thanks for the positive feed back!!
~Brianna 💋