Poking the Beast Pt. 2 (Deputy)

Andria and Eli laid in the grass, looking through binoculars at U.S. Auto. Hurk and Sharky were in route to their location, she figured the two could help in taking Luke's truck, and the two cousins would have a hoot for the surprise later.

Calling the locations of the six Wardens and 4 cultists, she gave the call by means of whistle and watched as Cheeseburger charged in and began attacking a warden with a cloud of Bliss surrounding her.

At the same time Eli shot the Peggie on the turret. Sounds of screaming erupted as Cheeseburger began ripping through U.S. Auto, and as she was hoping, the blaring of the alarm sounded.

"Alright guys, I wanna see some big fireworks." She smiled as she heard the Overjoyed hoots of Sharky and Kurk in the distance.

"Hurk is on the case!"

"Hey Hurk, this reminds me of that time I shot a bottle rocket up a wolf ass! Your mama was pissed and screamed at you." Sharky's sidetracked as a ball of flame swallowed an incoming peggie truck.

"I still don't understand how you caught it on fire. You know, I thought that it could have been the fur surrounding the butt you know, but if it took a shit, it wouldn't have caught on fire, right?" Hurk's question was followed by and exploding semi. Andria loved hearing the exchanges between these two, because you never knew where they would go.

Sparing a glance over to Eli, she watched his face in amusement as it twisted in confusion. They both looked back towards the Auto Shop and watched as a warden and Peggie climbed out of the vehicle desperately trying to put out Sharky's flames.

"You know I always wondered why burned Peggs smelt like bacon, anyone know why?" Hurks questioned as he shot an incoming truck with barrels of bliss. Luke had taken to dumping bliss onto Resistance locations as wardens drove by with another group of cultist following not far behind to grab the people that were there. But damn she had to admit the made a satisfying show when they were blown up.

"I always thought they smelled like deer. I don't know what your sayin."

"Now hold on, I have seniority over you, that means that you have to agree with me." She stood up and shook her head when she saw Cheeseburger throw the last Warden like a Raggedy Anne doll.

Eli and Rook jogged over to where his vehicle was being held at, and both collectively looked on in anguish. The once bright green Ares was now painted a sickening mayonnaise color. But it was unmistakably Ares, the signature bike handle hung from the mirror along with a Peggie charm. The light bar stood on top, and the Deer Antlers were still attached to the front grille.

"Y'know Dep, I thought you guys said we were here for a Resistance vehicle, this looks like a Peggie truck to me, I say we just grab the antlers and blow it sky high." Eli immediately held his hand up in refusal.

"No, no we take it, this is a symbol for the Whitetails, all we got to do is paint it bright green again." He slowly walked forward and carressed one of the antlers and whispered.

"Welcome home Ares, welcome home. Tammy is gonna be happy to see you."

She smiled and left him to it while dragging Hurk and Sharky to a vehicle, as the resistance had already came back to secure the area.

"Nope, boys we got something much bigger to blow up." Climbing into an abandoned cult vehicle, she waited for Sharky and Hurk to climb in, and rolled her eyes when Sharky turned the radio to disco.

"We gonna blow up Joseph's Church?" Both cousins looked at her with hopeful eyes.

"Sorry guys not that big, We're taking down that eyesore of a statue." She turned around to see them with shit-eating grins and high-fiving. Through the clouds the "Father" statue came into view, and they all prepared as they pulled up, and on cue, the sound of Tulip and Nick Ryes airplanes sounded in the distance, she had called in all the stops for this operation.

Climbing out of the truck, she was tackled by boomer, and looked to see Jess and Grace standing over her, signaling that they had did their jobs and eliminated all the Wardens and anyone else protecting this place. With the click of her radio, the biggest grin spread across her face.

"Light him up!" Almost immediately Sharky and Hurk attacked blowing chucks close to the ground apart, and Nick came in for a strafing run, taking out the top, and and Tulip came into view, eliminating the last of the center. Turning around, she smiled as she watched fireworks erupt from the Jail, Fall's End, and the Wolf's Den. Yes, she had told everyone about this happening, cuz she knew it would mark the end of another herald, she would make sure Faith would die. She would not make the same mistake that she did with John.

First would be Faith, she would die. Then Luke, she hoped they could bring him to his senses, but if not, he was the last wall between her and Joseph, he would have to die as well. and John would be dealt with at the compound. Quickly she jumped on a bike and drove off.

"Holy shit Dep, whatever you just did has caused those Peggies to go apeshit, from what I hear, not only did you take back Luke's truck, but you blew up that damn statue as well. Good work kid, but Faith will be after you, and you're definitely pushing Luke towards action, Keep your head on a swivel kid. Dutch out."

This was it. It won't be long now.