That person was none other than Crazy Lady Yang Yi who had been missing for a long time.

Huang Xiaolong hurried forward and greeted 'Senior.'

One of the reasons why Huang Xiaolong did not hesitate to kill Chen Ruiguang was that the Ascending Moon Old Man actually responded to his message moments earlier, and the old man was nearby. It was only that Huang Xiaolong did not expect the first one to arrive would be Yang Yi.

Yang Yi nodded at Shi Xiaofei and Huang Xiaolong with a smile on her face. She could tell Shi Xiaofei's strength with a simple glance. She was pleased, yet she sighed in her heart.

The pair of master-disciple hadn't seen each other for many years, they surely had many things to talk about, but there was no hurry in celebrating their reunion.

"Black Ghost Tao, isn't it shameless for a Highgod Realm master like you to bully a couple of juniors?" Yang Yi turned around once more, facing Tai Gu with a cold expression yet the mockery in her tone was unmistakable., "If words spread, even I would feel ashamed for you!"

Tao Gu's already black face looked even darker.

"Crazy Lady, others might fear you, but I don't!" Tao Gu's eyes shone with malice, "That female disciple of yours, you can take her and leave, but that rotten punk killed two of my disciples, he must die today!" He spewed, pointing a finger at Huang Xiaolong.

Demanding Huang Xiaolong was more than avenging his two disciples' death.

At the other's insistence to kill him, Huang Xiaolong merely sneered but did not explain, it was unnecessary.

Yang Yi raised the blackwood staff in her hand, looking at Tao Gu with a derisive and cold hint of a smile, "What a joke, do I need you to tell me who I want to take away? Your two disciples being dead makes the world a better place, leaving them alive only made you lose face, right?"

Tao Gu felt his chest on the verge of imploding, laughing in anger, "According to what you've said, I should be thanking that rotten punk for killing my two disciples?"

Yang Yi replied, "If you want to think that, it's fine too."

Tao Gu's roar reverberated, "Yang Yi, this place is the Heavenly Mountain, the White Tiger Galaxy, my Knife Creed's territory! This is no place for you to be acting lofty. Bring your female disciple and scram this instant, or else...!"

Yang Yi mocked: "Or else what?"

The sound of rushing wind interrupted the confrontation.

This group of people also belonged to Knife Creed. There was a total of six people, most of them were Tenth Order God Realm and above, and one of them was also a Highgod Realm master!

When Tao Gu saw these people, he laughed out loud, carrying a hint of madness, "Crazy bitch, you could have escaped if you took your female disciple and left, but now, you can't go even if you want to!"

Yet Yang Yi remained unperturbed.

The Knife Creed was one of White Tiger Galaxy's super forces, with two Highgod Realm masters as its pillar. One of them was the Creed Chief Tao Gu and the other was the previous Chief, Zhuang Yongfeng, Tao Gu's Master.

Yang Yi didn't expect this Zhuang Yongfeng to be in the vicinity.

Yang Yi had full confidence against Tao Gu, but against Zhuang Yongfeng, however, she admitted that she wasn't his opponent. If this was any other time, she would have turned around and left as quick as lightning taking Huang Xiaolong and Shi Xiaofei. But Yang Yi was calm and aloof.