Reputation

Humble by Kendrick Lamar started to play as I walked in. It's true, I'm in a little over my head. I'm exhausted and he's angry. But they'll see what I already know. A selfish condescending playboy with nothing to prove but his pride.

R: Touch gloves.

Glaring at me, I smirked back as we did and the bell rung.

Jason: What's funny?

I dodged his right hook.

Ren: You.

Coming around with his left, I punched his side. The crowd cheered as I retreated some.

Jason: Is that all?

I figured as much, the room started to spin before he even hit me yet. Stumbling back some, he punched my arms as I blocked.

Jason: You bite off more than you can chew.

Ren: Maybe...

Taking a hit too the face, I punched his jaw which he rubbed. Spitting blood to the side, we circled each other again.

Ren: But at least they'll know...

Jason: What?

Ren: How much of a con you are...

Charging forward with a flurry a punches, headshots were mine body shots were his.

Be Humble.

My rib cracked.

Sit Down.

His nose bled.

Be humble.

I collapsed.

Sit down.

Jason: Stay down.

I squirmed around as my vision blurred.

R: 1, 2, 3...

People cheered for me to get up turned to echoes.

Jason: Just admit it, your too weak for me.

Ren: Sorry...

Jason: For what-

Kicking him down, I put him in a leg lock.

Jason: No, sorry, I don't lose.

Grabbing my leg, he snapped it like a toothpick as I yelled out in pain. Everyone was silent, as the referee backed him up. The EMT's came up to me trying to reduce the pain.

Jason: Please, she's fine.

G1: Dude.

G2: Not cool.

Tears fell down my face, as I writhed in pain.

Troy: Jason!

He ran up with no hesitation, torn between beating him up or helping me.

Troy: So this is what you are?! I trusted you to give my sister a second chance! And this is how you repay me?

His voice cracked, as boo's rang out from the entire stadium.

Troy: Your a coward.

Ren: Troy...

Coming over to me he said.

Troy: I'm here, I'm here.

Ren: Don't..Don't leave me...

Troy: I won't.

I blacked in and out into the hospital, hallucinating a couple times about my mother. Before waking up, feeling like I'm flying.